aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

General Text Hooking Question

I'm currently trying to hook text from the Galtia demo to make translating it a little quicker and I'm having the hardest time, haha. I've downloaded VNR, AGTH, and ITH and every time the system will recognize the process and let me attach it, but when I go to click through the game, no text is showing up for me to copy/paste/translate.

Does anyone know what the issue might be?

Thank you for your help! If anyone wanted to test it out, the link to it is here: http://galtia-info.com/download/

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Mookyul (L10)(S015) EwonYuki Eiri (L10)
    Satoru Kutsuna (L8)Ryou Kashiba (L8)(S008) Shuichi
    (S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S044) Shirotani Tadaomi(S055) Doumeki
    I am not an expert at this, I'm kinda just bumping this*

But I'm pretty sure this is happening because there is no h code associated with the game, as it is a new game with an unknown engine

Since no one has made an h code for this game yet, the program can't grab the text. So someone has to make on...
    If I knew how to make one, I would, but I'm not that skilled ^^"

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

VNR

First open VNR and run all the updates ect. then open the trial. you might have to close it and open from the spring board, mine showed up right away. (you can also drag drop the trial icon onto the spring board)

if you have the pop up menu to the left of your game screen hit the first button and smack the text settings, if you are on the newest version of VNR a window should pop up out side of the game screen and then if you click a few times inside the game, youll get text boxes to select from in your pop up with the game text scrolling pick the one that matches your text in game and designate it DIALOG
    Last edited by Cybael; 09-21-2015 at 09:45 PM. Reason: some how deleted the fist paragraph.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Mookyul (L10)(S015) EwonYuki Eiri (L10)
    Satoru Kutsuna (L8)Ryou Kashiba (L8)(S008) Shuichi
    (S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S044) Shirotani Tadaomi(S055) Doumeki
    Oh wow, the game was unknown to VNR last time I tried to launch it, Cybael is right, it should be working now

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Giulio Di Bondone (L1)Kojiro (L5)Konoe (L2)
    Gian (L4)Rai (L7)Akira TnC (L9)
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cybael View Post
    First open VNR and run all the updates ect. then open the trial. you might have to close it and open from the spring board, mine showed up right away. (you can also drag drop the trial icon onto the spring board)

if you have the pop up menu to the left of your game screen hit the first button and smack the text settings, if you are on the newest version of VNR a window should pop up out side of the game screen and then if you click a few times inside the game, youll get text boxes to select from in your pop up with the game text scrolling pick the one that matches your text in game and designate it DIALOG

Thank you! I tried that and it works!!
    Last edited by bakayuuchan; 10-07-2015 at 04:02 PM.