aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(I apologize I'm kinda new to here but anyways) I know this is an older forum.. but I can't seem to download and install Lamento correctly. I constantly get numerous errors. lamento error.png this was the first error to appear. I click retry and it leads me back to that error. then the next error is one of the errors I've seen on this thread... I'm not sure if I downloaded the torrent wrong? Cause I tend to really hate those things... and my internet lately has been extremely bad.. I'm not quite sure if anyone will answer to this since its an old forum.. But yeah... anyone know what I did wrong??

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by TsukiyamaTrash View Post
    (I apologize I'm kinda new to here but anyways) I know this is an older forum.. but I can't seem to download and install Lamento correctly. I constantly get numerous errors. lamento error.png this was the first error to appear. I click retry and it leads me back to that error. then the next error is one of the errors I've seen on this thread... I'm not sure if I downloaded the torrent wrong? Cause I tend to really hate those things... and my internet lately has been extremely bad.. I'm not quite sure if anyone will answer to this since its an old forum.. But yeah... anyone know what I did wrong??
    Make sure that the downloaded .rar/.zip files are correctly downloaded and not corrupted.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by monokuroe View Post
    Make sure that the downloaded .rar/.zip files are correctly downloaded and not corrupted.
    Alright. I'll try redownloading it and see what happens.

Thank you so much for a quick reply!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hey so apparently I just needed to click "no" on one of the things that popped up so now its working just fine! Again thanks for responding though!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello everyone, I'm newbie here, please help me :'(
    I've followed all the steps and read like most of the solutions, I click the .exe and nothing happens.
    After that I also installed the noDVD like what you recommended and surprisingly a black window poped up but nothing happens next. Just a black window which I can't even close :'(
    I restarted the PC and realized that I had forgot to run the LmtDVDVer103, I tried it, however everything came back to what it had been before, no black window or anything

I'm using window 10
    Here is my folder 12.jpg

P/s: Sorry for my bad English :'(

Yaoi Addict
    Savings

Asato (L9)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    DS_001_leftFlower 1 (Pink)DS_001_right
    KiraraEren SnK (L2)Pikachu
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekkio View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm newbie here, please help me :'(
    I've followed all the steps and read like most of the solutions, I click the .exe and nothing happens.
    After that I also installed the noDVD like what you recommended and surprisingly a black window poped up but nothing happens next. Just a black window which I can't even close :'(
    I restarted the PC and realized that I had forgot to run the LmtDVDVer103, I tried it, however everything came back to what it had been before, no black window or anything

I'm using window 10
    Here is my folder 12.jpg

P/s: Sorry for my bad English :'(
    you need to replace the .exe in your folder with the noDVD version (it's a smaller file size). That should fix your issue.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Berugii92 View Post
    you need to replace the .exe in your folder with the noDVD version (it's a smaller file size). That should fix your issue.
    Its file size is bigger because I ran the LmtDVDVer103, if I don't it will be all black like this Untitled.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sekkio; 12-19-2016 at 08:02 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekkio View Post
    Its file size is bigger because I ran the LmtDVDVer103, if I don't it will be all black like this Untitled.jpg
    You need to make sure you run the LmtDVDVer103 patch BEFORE using the NoDVD exe, and the English Patch.

Also, you have the file "cg-buttonpatch.npa" that doesn't need to be there.

Did you forget to set your computer's System Unicode Locale to Japanese? Some games will be black when you start them if that setting isn't set.

I'm not sure where all you found your steps or solutions, but here is a step-by-step guide to try:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f49/t1...ml#post4349789

It may be easier to uninstall Lamento, and try again from the beginning. ^^
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ah this is a simple case.

Go to this site. Index of /patches

And download the Lamento no-dvd patch. Copy paste it on the folder. If you want to retain the old .exe of Lamento, you may rewrite the extension as .bak (to make it a type of back-up file.)

You may also want to download the Lamento update ver 1.03 and apply it if you haven't already.
    Thank you sooo much!! I finally got it to work after so long, so i'm super excited. Thanks again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123