aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

How to make/save video from BL Game ?

I want to make/save video from BL Game (to upload on YTB) but i don't know how , can you guys help me ?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    There's a couple of ways to take videos, but it entirely depends on how "advanced" you want to go.

If you have a powerful computer with a LOT of free harddrive space, you can use FRAPS. It saves uncompressed video, so they get very big very fast... Not very ideal if you're taking hours of video at a time.

If you're playing on a laptop, and can invest some money, you can purchase an Avermedia external DVR for recording video game footage. This method is more convenient, as the audio and video is compressed quickly, and the files are easily uploadable to Youtube. This method is also more beneficial if you plan on doing a LOT of footage, and are heavily invested in making play videos like this.

Lastly, if you're running Windows 10, Win 10 has a built-in video capture ability, much like the Xbox-One video capture functionality. It just needs to be setup and triggered via keypresses.

In either case, there is no real "quick and easy" way of doing it, so it will take some time to get it going properly. That's the downside.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Mookyul (L10)(S015) EwonYuki Eiri (L10)
    Satoru Kutsuna (L8)Ryou Kashiba (L8)(S008) Shuichi
    (S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S044) Shirotani Tadaomi(S055) Doumeki
    Hi

Personally, I use Microsoft Expression & Microsoft Expression Encoder to record BL Game footage and make YouTube videos It's a free program, and It's pretty simple to use. You can easily download it from Microsoft's website by searching google

Feel free to VM me about a link or how to use the software if you choose to use it