aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S034) AsamiHeart 6 (Devil)(S013) Akihito
    Doumeki STWH (L9)X Classic Italics (Black)Deguchi Harumi (L4)
    Hijikata (L2)Feitan (L8)Arima Kishou (L10)

Lamento installation issues

Ok, so. I'm about 99% sure I've downloaded every version of the game torrent on the accessible internet. And all the split files, for good measure. EVERY TIME there is an error. When it comes to the torrents, they're either dead or refuse to function correctly. With the splits, I keep getting checksum errors. I had the game installed about a year or so ago, so I know it CAN work. I just don't know where the download I used was, or HOW to make it work. I know Nitro+ have a thing about DaemonTools, so I tried using another mounting program, which isn't working either; it isn't registering the file correctly. Is there anyone who has recently downloaded it (in .iso or whatever, I don't really care) and had it work? Because if so I would absolutely LOVE it if you could link me or explain to me what I'm doing wrong. If you need more information, let me know what that is and I will post it. I thank you in advance for your help...

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Heya SneezingStrider!

There's a torrent available for this game. It's an Aarinfantasy torrent, so nothing scary.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...tml#post544040

It's the whole ISO in one giant RAR file, so it should work better for you. Give it a try!

Some people say DaemonTools doesn't work, and some people say it does. It honestly depends on the computer. I also use Virtual Clone Drive in conjunction with Daemon Tools when I have issues.

Good luck!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm having the same problems. No matter what I do it just doesn't work!
    I already tried almost ALL the links here and nothing... It doesn't work. I tried all the installation guides too.
    Can someone please help me? I waited to play Lamento for 3 years... I don't want to give up because of installation problems.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S034) AsamiHeart 6 (Devil)(S013) Akihito
    Doumeki STWH (L9)X Classic Italics (Black)Deguchi Harumi (L4)
    Hijikata (L2)Feitan (L8)Arima Kishou (L10)
    Thank you SOOOO much Kojichan! It worked perfectly!

Also, MokoChi, here's what I did after downloading the file Kojichan linked on this thread. After the dl was completed (only 30 minutes, pretty spectacular for a BL torrent imo) I:

1. Extracted the files to the folder on my pc I wanted to store them in (NOT the installation directory, just where I keep the patch files and other things in case something goes wrong.

2. Pulled up the best guide I've found on the Lamento installation (it works a little different then most patches I've used), the guide I referred to is here. You can ignore the first few steps that involve putting the image together, just skip down to mounting the disc image. !!MAKE SURE YOUR LOCALE IS SET TO JAPANESE!!

3. Mount the disk image. I used the MDS file, but I don't think it makes much of a difference. Go ahead and run the installer, I just put mine in the default directory and it works fine but some people have been saying the patch has issues if the image isn't mounted to the C:\\ drive.

4. Continue following the steps in the tutorial until you reach the part about the partial english patch, because you don't need that anymore . After you have reached this point, you should be good to go follow the english patch directions on the thread here. If you had problems with replacing the exe (I did, my dl's exe dissappeared or something), I used the exe from a pre cracked torrent version, and it worked okay. In the tutorial listed, they also say to update to the 103 patch. This is your choice, I did because I found the file lounging in an old decrepit part of my computer, from waay back like 3 million years ago. This file (that I know of) only has the 101 and 102 patches, and those SHOULD work fine as well. After you've installed the english patch, test run the game, and when it works (you have to believe), just lounge about and enjoy~ I hope this helps, and thanks again Kojichan! I spent the entire day yesterday at this and you've managed to save me!