aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

HELP - Can't start TnC

So I tried to install TnC and after I did all the steps when I try to start the game it shows a little image of a blonde dude and some Japanese words (that I can't understand) and GameDisc in between.
    I have installed DMMrc and Ariard and both are working just fine, only TnC is giving me problems...
    I'm using Daemon Tools.
    If anyone could help me, please let me know

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello Terhill!

That blonde guy warning is saying that the original gamedisc isn't inserted. TnC requires the ISO to be mounted when you go to play it. If you haven't, try mounting the TnC ISO again. If you have already, then you can try an alternate ISO mounting program.

Everyone's computers are so widely different in terms of what's installed on them, that sometimes what works for one person, doesn't work for another.

If you're using Daemon Tools, try Virtual CloneDrive instead.

SlySoft Download | AnyDVD, CloneDVD, CloneCD, GameJackal, Any DVD, Clone DVD, Clone CD, Game Jackal (bottom link, it's free).

There are also other alternative ISO mounting programs, too, to try in case that doesn't work either.

I had to switch from VCD to Daemon tools for a different program, myself. XD;; Good luck!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you for your answer! I haven't tried yet but hope it works