aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Tokyo Onmyouji installation problem

Hello! I downloaded Tokyo Onmyouji from here http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...-onmyouji.html, I opened it with daemon tools and when the installation window opened, I clicked install...and my antivirus (I use avira) gave me a message telling me the setup file is a virus/trojan and of course the installation won't start...
    Is there anyone who installed the game that can tell me if there's actually a virus? Or is it my antivirus that is wrong? Also, is there anyone who knows how to solve a similar problem? I'm really desperate T-T

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    I haven't encountered that, myself, but I only have Microsoft Security Essentials for an antivirus. Which one do you have?

It might just be an overzealous antivirus checker, because the installer also writes the uninstaller and filesum checker tools from the "Support Tools" file, which may seem kinda fishy... But, honestly, it's not a virus.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you for the reply and sorry for replying late!
    I use both avira antivirus and windows defender, but It was just avira blocking the file. So I deactivated it for a few minutes, installed the game and than turned it on again!
    Then I did a virus scan and there was nothing bad! So I guess it was just avira that didn't like the file~