aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mink (L4)Angry (01)Aoba (L2)
    Motomi TnC(L2)Love (01)Akira TnC (L9)
    Rai Lamento (L9)Konoe (L2)(S014) Keisuke

Hadaka shitsuji, my CGs disappear (SOLVED, solution posted)

Hello I'm playing hadaka shitsuji and when i load a save and finish a new route all of my previous cg disappear. this doesn't happen when i restart from the beginning and get a new ending but if i try and load a save then both route CGs disappear. you can see why this would be an issue considering the beginning is longgg and there are 30-40 different routes that change only by 1 choice so if i were to save at each point i could complete them all quicker.

Anyone know how i can fix this?

edit: ok so i used a japanese iso and patched it myself this time, same problem and i forgot to mention this but every time i load it all of the cgs go missing.

edit2: i found the solution to my own problem!

cut the SaveData folder(ill call this #1 because there will be multiples later) somewhere else and delete the hadaka.env file
    start hadaka_en.exe
    close the game
    you should see a new SaveData folder(ill call this #2) and a hadaka.env file.
    go to the savedata folder(#1) you cut earlier, make another copy of it(#3).
    now open savedata folder(#2)
    copy the Save00.dat in it to savedata folder(#1)
    if a message shows up click replace option
    now go up a layer to where you see the savedata folder(#1) and copy it
    paste it into where the hadaka.env file is located.
    anything show up? click the replace option.

you will need to re-get the cgs now by replaying, but now when you start the game all your cgs wont be gone and you can safely load your saves to get other endings now without worrying about your cgs being gone.

as a note:
    the purpose of the savedata folders #1 and #3 were so in case something goes wrong your original files are in #3 and the originals with the new Save00.dat file will be in #1.
    (i recommend just keeping these somewhere so that if you ever need them you will have them.)

long story short: this process is to generate new configuration files and then you put your old saves back into the saves folder without losing the new Save00.dat file.

if you did not manually install the game with an iso and manually patch it, but instead used the fuwanovel/mofu version you can still do this solution but your saves might be somewhere else, like when i couldnt find my saves a while back when using the fuwanovel version i found the the saves were saving in my "C:\Games" area instead of where i downloaded my game to so check where your saves are actually saving to.
    Last edited by oGaga; 05-27-2015 at 04:02 AM. Reason: found the solution myself!