aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mikage (L1)Love (01)Teito (L4)
    Natsuno (L1)Heart 1 (Red)Tohru (L1)
    Akira TnC (L1)Heart 1 (Blue)Keisuke TnC (L1)

Hadaka Shitsuji text help

Hello everyone! I just recently downloaded Hadaka Shitsuji along with the English patch, and I was able to get the game up and running. But when I started to play, the text in the game would become really spaced out as the game went down and it became a real pain to read... ; u ; I'm not too sure how to fix it. I've tried re-installing several times but that never seemed to work so I have no idea what to do.

I tried looking it up online and it said to run the hadaka_en.exe file from the main folder, but the problem is I only have a regular hadaka file that's in the setupdata folder.

Could anyone help me please? It would be very much appreciated... Thank you!!
    Last edited by iihatsunemikuii; 05-04-2015 at 02:42 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Actually, this is true. You need to find that "hadaka_en.exe" file. It should have been included in the English patch for the game. If it's not there, AND you have an Antivirus program such as Microsoft Security Essentials, Norton, Kapserky etc, then it might have been nerfed by accident. That file is actually an overlay, that makes the game run with proper font spacing.

Double check your english patch, or re-download it here! http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...ish-patch.html

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mikage (L1)Love (01)Teito (L4)
    Natsuno (L1)Heart 1 (Red)Tohru (L1)
    Akira TnC (L1)Heart 1 (Blue)Keisuke TnC (L1)
    Oh, I see! I do have Norton Antivirus which I turned off, and I tried to re-download from the link you provided but it didn't work again ^^; I downloaded it from a different site though (as a torrent) and it ended up working now, which I find really weird

Still, I appreciate the reply! Thank you very much! <3