aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoebear214 View Post
    When I download it in BitTorrent it says Torrent isn't proper bencoding, and when I download it in Vuze Leap or DaeMON Tools Lite it doesn't open. Please help!
    What are you downloading? And from where? Please be careful of downloading torrents from strange sites, as there is a high chance they could be filled with Virus', or Malware or other dangerous programs for your computer.

This topic is for the English PATCH for Togainu no Chi, meaning you need to have the Japanese version of the game already installed and operational before downloading/applying this patch. There are currently no pre-patched versions of the game available, so you may be required to download the game through the normal non-torrent methods, and apply the patch on your own.

baka8roukanako
    Hey there. I wonder if anyone could help me...
    I installed the game, but when I try to run it the following window appears:

DAEMON Tools Lite is still running and I installed the game on my D drive. I tried to run the game as an administrator too. I use Windows 7. I had no problems with running DRAMAtical Murder, but now this...

~~~EDIT~~~

I solved it! I just had to mount the game in Virtual CloneDrive (version 5.4.7.0) instead of the usual DAEMON Tools. Now it works without a hitch.
    Last edited by baka8roukanako; 04-04-2015 at 04:32 AM. Reason: problem solved

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Uh, Help please!

HELP.PNG

I followed all the instructions for installing togainu no chi, but for some reason, this keeps appearing, can Someone help?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by TheSummoness View Post
    HELP.PNG

I followed all the instructions for installing togainu no chi, but for some reason, this keeps appearing, can Someone help?
    Every time you want to play the game, you need to re-mount the ISO. Make sure the ISO is mounted before playing the game.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I did that, and Im still getting the error sign, I dont understand.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Hmm, what mounting program are you using for Togainu no Chi? Virtual CloneDrive, Daemon Tools Lite, something else?

Also, what folder was TnC installed to, and have you moved it without uninstalling (like cut and paste), since then?

Yaoi Supporter
    As a fairy whom followed Masahiro to any place he goes
    Savings

Doumeki Shizuka (L8)Watanuki (L4)Reisi Munakata (L9)
    Aoba (L12)Doumeki Shizuka (L8)Watanuki (L4)
    ToothlessDoumeki (L4)Doumeki (L4)
    @TheSummoness
    I'm also experienced same problem with you and solved it by changing the mounting program. I hope this will be work in your case too, first, try use different program to mount the game. As for me, I've try Daemon, Power Iso, ultraiso and WinCDEmu. And finally it work by using WinCDEmu (link); it's a freeware ^^
    Second, do you copy "script.pak" from the patch into your installation folder? Make sure you copy it and keep the both file; so you will have "script.pak" and "script(2).pak" in your installation folder.
    Third, make sure that you have mounted the files before start the game.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Well, let's see... Where did you download the English patch from?

And secondly... Do you have any antivirus or antimalware/spyware programs running? I see you're running Windows 7, and in a different language. Is the Japanese System Locale turned on? Then again, you did say the game by itself works fine...

It might be that Togainu no Chi is installed into a poor location. It's an older Japanese game so it can have a few problems running.

Make sure TnC is NOT installed into the default C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\咎狗の血 (Or the Dutch version, I'm not sure what "Program Files is in Dutch")

.... Fuwanovel used to provide download links for Pre-patched English versions of games, but I'm not sure where they went.
    Hiii again,

I just wanted to let you know that the game works now.
    I got a new laptop, did everthing all over again and I can play the game now !!
    Thank you for everything and sorry for troubeling you so much.

Have a lovely day, Bye ~

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Well then! Enjoy the game! ^_^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello,

I also have a problem with TnC. The game works perfect, it's just that I have no Extra button.
    I know that you have to play a good ending and I did, I played Rin's route. But between the config and the exit button, there is an empty space where the extra button has been when I Ended Rin's route.
    Is there someone with the same problem?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast