aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Okay so I was finally able to download Virtual Clone Drive and tried mounting the ISO but I don't hear or see anything happening, was it able to mount?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hmm, well, start Virtual Clone drive (through the icon), and it pops up with the settings manager. Make sure that there are at least "1" drive.

You should now have an extra DVD/CD drive in your "My Computer" area. Virtual CloneDrive is mostly Right-click use, so there isn't a GUI like Daemon Tools. There are two ways to mount... One, navigate to the new drive in the "My Computer" area, and right-click on it. Select "Virtual CloneDrive", then "Mount" and it'll ask you what ISO to mount.

The other is directly on the ISO.

So find the ISO of your flavour, Right-click, and select "Open with > Mount Files with Virtual CloneDrive".

If it isn't working, I'm beginning to wonder if there's something on your computer that doesn't want to let these programs run... Confusing!
    Last edited by Kojichan; 04-06-2015 at 07:35 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hmm I've being doing the direct mount from the ISO and it hasn't be reacting, maybe something with my security on my computer? I've extracting the RAR files one more time to see if anything changes!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

This is a silly question, but is it just THIS ISO that won't mount properly? Or are others not working, either?

And yeah, some Security systems interfere with ISO mounting and DVD-based security systems. But I don't know many Visual Novels that have a DVD-Based security system other than the game verifying it's in the drive.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hmm now that you mention it maybe it really is DAEMON Tools Lite or something that is the problem, I tried mounting a different ISO (Alice Madness Returns) and I still get this message after it supposedly mounts

[DT] (-)

This has never happened before with DAEMON Tools, but since mine was outdated they insisted I update it and ever since the update it's been a little weird. I will try reinstalling DAEMON Tools once more and seeing if I missed anything with the installation and try mounting it again!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah after reinstalling DAEMON Tools I still get the same message

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

This is really strange... What version of Daemon Tools Lite are you using? I guess we'll change gears in this topic to try and fix that. XD

You mentioned that it had complained that it was old, and you updated, right? So that means you did an upgrade to a newer version. I have Version 4.48.1... And mine says I didn't install the SPTD Stuff. You can check this out, too, with the "About" menu in DTLite.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I believe I'm using the newest Daemon Tools Lite version which is 5.0.1 and this includes the SPTD 1.86 and I downloaded from the original website. Maybe there was an error with the download and I was unable to get the entire program or there was something that went wrong with the installation? I'm going to try uninstalling the whole thing and then reinstalling it all anew and see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems to have properly installed but I still can't seem to mount the ISO correctly. It still shows the mounted ISO as:

[DT] (-)

I have no idea what to do now honestly it seems really odd.

Yaoi Supporter
    As a fairy whom followed Masahiro to any place he goes
    Savings

Doumeki Shizuka (L8)Watanuki (L4)Reisi Munakata (L9)
    Aoba (L12)Doumeki Shizuka (L8)Watanuki (L4)
    ToothlessDoumeki (L4)Doumeki (L4)
    Hi SatsugaiTenma-san~
    I've try to instal and download the game from the same source as you : http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f145/t...geonblood.html
    I'm using UltraIso to mount the .iso file and it works. So, I suggest you to try UltraIso to mount the .iso file.
    UltraIso

And here the screenshot (sorry if the image too long)
    I hope this will help you

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello kyuuichii-san!!

Thank you, I will try downloading that and see if that works!

- - - Updated - - -

The link to the UltraISO doesn't work for some reason no matter what browser I use, so I'm going to try PowerISO and see if that works!

- - - Updated - - -

Another update! PowerISO works finally and the game has installed properly without a problem I'm so happy!!!! Thank you to both Kojichan-san and kyuuichii-san for helping me throughout this forum and I'm so grateful!!!

Yaoi Supporter
    As a fairy whom followed Masahiro to any place he goes
    Savings

Doumeki Shizuka (L8)Watanuki (L4)Reisi Munakata (L9)
    Aoba (L12)Doumeki Shizuka (L8)Watanuki (L4)
    ToothlessDoumeki (L4)Doumeki (L4)
    Your welcome glad that you can enjoy the game now ^^

UltraIso link work fine in my pc and I'm using firefox

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast