aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I used Virtual CloneDrive too, and while I'm not completely sure what's going on with my computer, it's working and the game boots up, the script is in English...
    Daemon Tools Lite just doesn't work well with Windows 7, I think. Also, it didn't recognize the .img file, although it did work once I renamed it to togainunochi.iso (it even showed the install screen and everything). Now, time to re-enjoy TNC! Thank you to everyone for helping!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I thought I'd pop in and say that I had this error when I first tried installing TNC on my Win7 PC. I followed all the steps and kept getting the error. Following the bits of advice found on quite a few of the threads on the forum here on this issue, here is what worked for me:

1) Uninstall everything of TNC you've installed thus far
    2) Uninstall whatever version of Daemon Tools Lite you have, and install an older version. (I'm using version 4.40.2 from January 2011).
    3) Mount the CCD file in Daemon Tools Lite, and run the installation, but install in plain "Program Files" or any other folder (i.e.documents, games) except "Program Files (x86)".
    4) Run the two executables in the English Patch folder "as an administrator". When installing the update and English Patch, make sure the destination folder matches the location where you installed the game.
    5) Copy the "script" file from the English patch folder, and paste it in your installation folder, and make sure to choose "Copy, but keep both files".
    6) Make sure your locale is set to Japanese! :3
    7) Run the game!

I'm not sure if this will help at all, but I figured if I got something to work that other people have been having issues with, it's worth sharing my process! Good luck! I've just started sooo WISH ME LUCK~

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Uzizitka View Post
    I thought I'd pop in and say that I had this error when I first tried installing TNC on my Win7 PC. I followed all the steps and kept getting the error. Following the bits of advice found on quite a few of the threads on the forum here on this issue, here is what worked for me:
    2) Uninstall whatever version of Daemon Tools Lite you have, and install an older version. (I'm using version 4.40.2 from January 2011).
    3) Mount the CCD file in Daemon Tools Lite, and run the installation, but install in plain "Program Files" or any other folder (i.e.documents, games) except "Program Files (x86)".
    4) Run the two executables in the English Patch folder "as an administrator". When installing the update and English Patch, make sure the destination folder matches the location where you installed the game.
    5) Copy the "script" file from the English patch folder, and paste it in your installation folder, and make sure to choose "Copy, but keep both files".
    7) Run the game!

I'm not sure if this will help at all, but I figured if I got something to work that other people have been having issues with, it's worth sharing my process! Good luck! I've just started sooo WISH ME LUCK~
    Thank you soooo much! Just switching to the older version helped fix it for me! Thank you for posting this!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Uzizitka View Post
    7) Run the game!

Thank you very-very much!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12