aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

(S053) Victor NikiforovLove (02) left(S052) Yuri Katsuki
    DS_002_(4)bottomleftXmas (006)DS_002_(5)bottommid
    DS_002_(2)topmid(S059) Kurose(S058) Maya

How to continue the2nd iso on ppsspp emu

I downloaded this game in psp format to play on ppsspp emu. After unrared the game I've got 2 ISOs and the I started to play the first ISO(Disc 1) but while I was playing it stopped and asked me to insert Disc2! so I saved and opened the second disc but it asked me for the first disc??? What should do about it? Do i need to joint both ISOs together?

Anyone plz help me for this, Thank you in advance!!!

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Sentarou Kawabuchi (L1)X Standard (Black)Kaoru Nishimi (L1)
    Rei Ryugazaki (L4)Heart 6 (Devil)Nagisa Hazuki (L4)
    Jiki (L2)Arata Wataya (L4)Kusakabe (L8)
    The real game came with two discs, strange for a psp game but it did, I own it. Only the first one is supposed to be used for the actual game. In this case I'm not sure if they have included both discs or if disc 1 was split, in that case you'll have to join them...

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Did you own the two original psp discs or a downloaded file? Me just a downloaded one...yeah after unrared I got 2isos then I tried to joint both but I was not work at all so I gave up. From many websites that write about how to fix this kind of problem almost of them says that I have to install some codes which I don't want to do....
    Now I've got its pc version but you know, it definitely is too bad, It's no seiyou with it!!...what ever I put it on my shelf now...
    So Seny, do you have another option to play the game on ppsspp? It might be a very kind of you to let me knowtoo plz.
    And I've seen now you're playing "Gakuen heaven2", the game got 2isos and a crack program...so on(Ive got the game too) >< but still looking for its installation guide. Hope you can play in soon!!!

Yaoi Lover

Savings

I own the actual game, the original UMDs. I don't think it ever got a digital release. The difference is that PSP games require the iso rom file to play at all but PC games usually just requite them to install...

Some emulators need bios to work properly, can you run other psp games? If not try figuring out what bios the psp emulator needs and put the bios in their proper folders, wherever the emulator is located. Usually they go in a folder named "bios", easy enough but it may be different on other emulators.

The game exists for the PS2 as well, with some minor differences like those dumb twins are missing but otherwise it's almost identical and it has seiyuu's added as well. You can try getting a PS2 emulator to run on your PC using the actual game disc, or if you can't buy it ( it's cheap but still, only sold in Japan, maybe ebay. ) I think you can download it here on aarin as well, it's a common game after all. I bought the game in Japan myself and play it on my hacked PS2.

Last, there's a new PC version of the first Gakuen heaven game coming out, with the PS2 and PSP content added. But I dunno if it has voice acting and when someone will upload it but it will be around 3000 yen, really affordable if you ever see it for sale.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Thank you for the new information. I've seen the Mixed Edition package already, it's really interesting but "no Seiyou" included for pc version after all (If they already added more cg for that twin I want them to have more story on the teacher in pharmacy room). To me psp game might be a good option to buy a legal one and play on my emu ...
    but I'm thinking that how many psp games will have two iso files and how to play them on pc again?
    playing games on ps2 is sound nice too I'm gathering some info about how to play and it need to be to do something about bios...
    go back to play tons of Japanese pc games might be easier...

Thx alot Seny, for helping and all of good information, it help!!!

heaven_main[1].jpg

Yaoi Lover

Savings

It seems to have two versions, one is the original game with 18+ content and the other one is a PSP port with voice acting. So same as PSP but on PC I suppose... The twins and school doctor does not get their own ending with Keita. Not seen it anyways.
    Last edited by Seny; 11-15-2014 at 10:09 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

you said that you found websites with codes to fix this problem. may i ask you for a link (just can't seem to find it anywhere)