aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Haruka Nanase (L6)Makoto Tachibana (L6)Bertholdt (L8)
    Aomine (L8)

Pigeon Blood & ITH/AGTH?

Might be a bit soon to ask, but has anyone got either ITH or AGTH to work with Pigeon Blood?

I normally use ITH because I've found in most cases it'll pick up the text hook without any problems, but in this instance it's skipping letters etc. and generally coming back with unreadable sentences. I've looked around for an AGTH code but without success.

Thanks!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Giulio Di Bondone (L1)Kojiro (L5)Konoe (L2)
    Gian (L4)Rai (L7)Akira TnC (L9)
    I want to know too... Unfortunately I don't have it...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

So far the only success I've got is using visual novel reader, though it hooks 2 times for me, I don't know why? Maybe if you're desperate to play, you can try that

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Giulio Di Bondone (L1)Kojiro (L5)Konoe (L2)
    Gian (L4)Rai (L7)Akira TnC (L9)
    Quote Originally Posted by xue0010 View Post
    So far the only success I've got is using visual novel reader, though it hooks 2 times for me, I don't know why? Maybe if you're desperate to play, you can try that
    really thank you so much!!!! I love you
    i tried visual novel reader and .... it's working!!! (just that a voice red every sentence in japanese... it's anoying but the translation is working so that's good)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by bakayuuchan View Post
    really thank you so much!!!! I love you
    i tried visual novel reader and .... it's working!!! (just that a voice red every sentence in japanese... it's anoying but the translation is working so that's good)
    Glad to have helped. You can toggle the voice settings on and off at the left side of the vn (Hover along the left) & click the button <speak>.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Haruka Nanase (L6)Makoto Tachibana (L6)Bertholdt (L8)
    Aomine (L8)
    Quote Originally Posted by xue0010 View Post
    Ah, I didn't know VNR was a hooker/translator too! I thought it was only for entering translations that were already done etc. Good to know!

Thank you! I'll take it hooking twice over the nonsensical stuff ITH was giving me!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I realized Pigeon Blood has the exact same engine as Shingakkou, so I used the same code in AGTH and it worked.
    I found it here on aarin.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)Star 2 (Yellow)Heart 6 (Devil)
    Wing 1 (Left)JingYi (L2)Wing 1 (Right)
    XiChen (L7)GuangYao (L7)Jin Ling (L2)
    Can someone explain how to get VNReader to translate into english? It's only showing me Japanese text :/ which is not helping lol. I have the text set to ms gothic and fasted text speed and all that. Just can't get it to actually translate Dx

On another note, from your experience with Agth and VNR, which one translate better?? Agth is very choppy and rough, and the BL games I've tried out for VNR aren't really hooked properly. It didn't event work for SiNisKanto, Nessarakuen and Ariard.
    Last edited by Mahiru; 11-10-2014 at 03:34 AM.