aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akito (L1)YinYang 1Agito (L3)
    Kiriwar TnC (L6)X Classic Italics (Black)Gunji (L6)
    Rin TnC (L1)Akira TnC (L1)Beatrice (L1)

Exclamation Silver Chaos Eternal Fantasia

So... I installed Silver Chaos Eternal Fantasia and my laptop is set in Japanese Locale, I installed in a different location from the program files and installed the english patch, but when I try to open the window, it does not open and it says it encountered an error and won't open.
    aa.jpg

Not sure what to do... I mean the japanese version of the game works fine, and it installed just fine...

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by hishiro-kuu View Post
    So... I installed Silver Chaos Eternal Fantasia and my laptop is set in Japanese Locale, I installed in a different location from the program files and installed the english patch, but when I try to open the window, it does not open and it says it encountered an error and won't open.
    aa.jpg

Not sure what to do... I mean the japanese version of the game works fine, and it installed just fine...
    This is going to sound really stupid, but you can't run the game from the folder directly, if the ISO isn't mounted. That means, if the ISO isn't mounted, you cannot click on "MainSystem.exe" to get it to work. BUT, for some strange reason if you make a shortcut that links to MainSystem.exe, put that on your desktop, and THEN click on it, it doesn't need to have the ISO mounted.

So, two choices:

#1, Mount ISO to play
    #2, (Possibly) Create shortcut on desktop, then use that instead.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    This is going to sound really stupid, but you can't run the game from the folder directly, if the ISO isn't mounted. That means, if the ISO isn't mounted, you cannot click on "MainSystem.exe" to get it to work. BUT, for some strange reason if you make a shortcut that links to MainSystem.exe, put that on your desktop, and THEN click on it, it doesn't need to have the ISO mounted.

So, two choices:

#1, Mount ISO to play
    #2, (Possibly) Create shortcut on desktop, then use that instead.

so.... I don't have an iso file... when I unzipped the files, it was just a folder with the application to install (it never had to mount) and creating a desktop shortcut did nothing..

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by hishiro-kuu View Post
    so.... I don't have an iso file... when I unzipped the files, it was just a folder with the application to install (it never had to mount) and creating a desktop shortcut did nothing..

... You know, I think I must have had the same problem. I'm looking at my original download files for this game, and there was no ISO. But I actually have one. I must have re-downloaded it from somewhere else.

If this is that big torrent you downloaded, check to see if there's a different SilverChaos Fanbox file. Look for "Silver Chaos - Fanbox - EternalFantasia.rar" instead. If not, I think I saw this on YaoiOtaku... But that's how I got mine working. Really sorry about that.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    ... You know, I think I must have had the same problem. I'm looking at my original download files for this game, and there was no ISO. But I actually have one. I must have re-downloaded it from somewhere else.

If this is that big torrent you downloaded, check to see if there's a different SilverChaos Fanbox file. Look for "Silver Chaos - Fanbox - EternalFantasia.rar" instead. If not, I think I saw this on YaoiOtaku... But that's how I got mine working. Really sorry about that.
    Thank you for the information! I will go hunting for it!