aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Can't start Togainu no chi

Hi, I've installed the game on my computer but when i try to start it this message shows upproblem.png. I've tryed Daemon tools and Virtual clone driver and the error keeps showing up every time I try to start the game and I don't know how to fix it. All help is appreciated and thank you very much in advance

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello Synn!

I noticed a few things... First, your computer is displaying language in Japanese. Did you change your system language to it? If you did change the System language, did you make sure to change the System Locale as well? These are two different options, that do different things.

Second, The install directory for Togainu no Chi is showing the incorrect characters for the folder, this leads me to believe you installed TnC BEFORE you changed the language of your computer. (Or, something else...)

Lastly, that message is saying to insert the original disk before playing the game. I do see the disk 'inserted' on the left part of the window. It might have to do with the folder name issue I mentioned above, or your virtual drive programs might need updates (longshot).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks for answering so fast Kojichan! ^^

I did change the region language to Japanese before installing the game but I don't think I changed the System Locale too (>.<) I'll unistall the game and do it all from the beggining. One more time thanks a lot

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Sure! ^_^ By the by, you don't need to have your system language set to Japanese, just the System Locale. So you can keep an English interface and still be able to play Japanese games. The only downside I've seen, is that some programs will show a Japanese Yen symbol instead of a backslash. It's mostly older programs that do this though...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Now it works! YAY! I've been dying to play Togainu No CHi <3 Thanks for all the help and telling me that I only need to change the System Locale, using a pc in japanes is hard XD

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Yay! ^_^ Enjoy! XD

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I will! :3

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Makoto Tachibana (L6)(S030) VirusClear (L9)
    Trip (L8)Izaya (L3)Okita (L9)
    Hello guys,

I come to this thread because I have the same problem as Synn had (that little screen with the blonde guy that shows up like 2 seconds then nothing happens), but I can't manage to get it work...
    My System Locale is in japanese, I put it before installing the game, I mounted the ISO with updated Daemon Tools, installed it in a different location other than Program Files, tried with and without the english patch but still no-go everytime...

I don't understand why it still doesn't find the disk apparently. My name folder is properly "咎狗の血" so why i__i
    I have DMMd and DMMd re:connect on my pc and they work perfectly fine. I can launch them without issues but not Togainu.

May it be an ISO problem ? I got the file from the mediafire links by Winggoddess here :
    http://www.aarinfantasy.com/forum/f1...nu-no-chi.html

Any ideas ? I'm lost i__i

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Alexchan View Post
    Hello guys,

I come to this thread because I have the same problem as Synn had (that little screen with the blonde guy that shows up like 2 seconds then nothing happens), but I can't manage to get it work...
    My System Locale is in japanese, I put it before installing the game, I mounted the ISO with updated Daemon Tools, installed it in a different location other than Program Files, tried with and without the english patch but still no-go everytime...

I don't understand why it still doesn't find the disk apparently. My name folder is properly "咎狗の血" so why i__i
    I have DMMd and DMMd re:connect on my pc and they work perfectly fine. I can launch them without issues but not Togainu.

May it be an ISO problem ? I got the file from the mediafire links by Winggoddess here :
    http://www.aarinfantasy.com/forum/f1...nu-no-chi.html

Any ideas ? I'm lost i__i
    Hey Alexchan! ^_^

Thanks for posting a lot of info about it. I do have a few questions beyond those, though, so sorry... ^^;

What version of Windows are you using?

And could you take a screenshot of your folder where TnC was installed please? With all the file sizes visible. ^_^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Makoto Tachibana (L6)(S030) VirusClear (L9)
    Trip (L8)Izaya (L3)Okita (L9)
    Hello Kojichan !

Thanks for your fast reply No problem, I can answer I'm on Windows 7.
    And there's the screenshot, hope it helps :
    Attachment 165561

I also tried installing it under Program Files too but it doesn't change anything.
    By the way I tried installing Sweet Pool yesterday (and unmounted TnC that's why you can't see it on the left) and it works fine too. I just encountered a save problem with this game but I'll go on another topic for that x)
    So I do manage to launch games but not TnC, this is weird :/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast