Quote Originally Posted by Alexchan View Post
Yeah it's the file I have in the TnC folder right after installing the game, before touching anything and before putting the one from the english patch instead. You said it's different from yours ?? What if I try your file, and see what happens ?
So... if the original one seem different, since I put the english one instead, it would not be a problem then...
Well yeah I guess we should try remote viewing so you can see by yourself x) how does it work ? What do you need to do that ?
I'll send you a PM with the details! XD

And yeah, the "Script.pak" files are different! I know there were two versions of Togainu no Chi released. The original, back in 2005, and then an updated version that supposedly was meant for... XP or Vista or something...

In the mean time, here is mine (forgot to post it yesterday, sorry! X_x): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1R...ew?usp=sharing

It needs to be renamed "Script.Pak", so make sure you make a backup of yours. When you do make backups of your own, do NOT leave the file with the original "PAK" extension, make sure it has a different extension.