aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DRAMATICAL MURDER and re:connect ERROR ARRRGHELP

Okay so here's the fuss. I've played Dmmd and re:connect before in my laptop (past two months to be precise) and was working perfectly fine. But then when I was playing Noiz's route in DmMd I came across an error were the japanese and English translation fuses or so and the frame turn back to the intro part of the story. Though I can still, reopen it and shit before. Had no problems with re:connect to before. But recently when I tried to open re:connect, the window shows but then closes. I tried opening DmMd but it also does what re:connect does.

Help! I wanna finish Noiz, Ren, and Clear's routes!

PS. Got my game from fuwanovel. If possible I don't wanna reinstall the game

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello pandapunch!

Actually, that "error" you experienced in Noiz's route is NORMAL. It's not really a glitch or a bug, it's fake. It only looks like it's causing a problem. If you actually let it run it's course, it will go back to normal.

As for the window showing and closing... If BOTH DMMd and DMMdrc are doing this, only recently, may I ask if you have Windows 8, and if you recently updated to Windows 8.1 patch? If not, could you let me know what version of Windows you have, and where you installed BOTH DMMd and DMMdrc?

Thanks!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ohh. S'that so I thought it's a goner lol. Anyway, I'm using 8.1 to play it. Went nice and then bam

Uhmm I'll take the merit on asking about Togainu no Chi having an error with that too. It does not open just an error. Tried reinstalling it then works fine again but after I turn on my laptop again there's that error again.

Is the OS really at fault here? Damn. I regret updating to 8.1 if not only for the lagging I experience back in 8 -_-
    -
    Last edited by pandapunch; 09-27-2014 at 08:51 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by pandapunch View Post
    Ohh. S'that so I thought it's a goner lol. Anyway, I'm using 8.1 to play it. Went nice and then bam

Uhmm I'll take the merit on asking about Togainu no Chi having an error with that too. It does not open just an error. Tried reinstalling it then works fine again but after I turn on my laptop again there's that error again.

Is the OS really at fault here? Damn. I regret updating to 8.1 if not only for the lagging I experience back in 8 -_-
    -
    Error with Togainu no Chi? Maybe the Virtual Drive is unmounting the TnC ISO when the computer restarts? It needs the ISO to be mounted each time you want to play it.

And yeah, Windows 8.1 does have some issues with games (It managed to kill Steam and refuse to let any of it's games play for a very long time. Imagine the bruhaha about that!) If the games worked before the 8.1 update, then it might be a cause.

But there is a chance it's something else...

You might just need to run as Administrator, And/Or use the Windows XP SP3 Compatibility mode.

(Right-click on game icon, select "Properties" from the bottom, then in the Compatibility tab click on the "Run in compatibility mode for..." and select "Windows XP SP3", then near the bottom check off "Run as Administrator", click [ Apply ] Then click [ OK ] and try again)

Where are the games installed, anyway? Their default locations? Windows might be doing it's 'Guard Dog' thing and won't let it work if it's installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\ ... So try uninstalling, then reinstalling in a new place. Like make a specific games folder just for these kinds of things here: C:\Games\ Then install DMMd and stuff there.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

They're actually just in the Documents folder, well, except for Togainu no Chi. Tried the compatibility stuff with DmMd but nothing happened. Just the usual open-close that it does. Gaad! ;~\)

Actually, the game was running nice even after the update (8- 8.1). For the 2 months that I was playing I was already using 8.1 ughh. maybe it's because of the random updates windows does -_-Gad. Why does it even update without my permission.

Maybe I'll try re-downloading DmMd and find the fault there.

BTW. Though it's not NitroChiral Hadaka Shitsuji works fine? Except that it crashes for sometime in the middle of the game 666 something has stopped or so it says.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay. Got it working again lol. Just some stupid mistake I made I forgot I reverted back my locale to English but hmmm. I thought before that it's going to be fine since my laptop can makeout Japanese characters and shit. Guess I was wrong.

Just the Togainu no Chi left to deal with ._.
    Last edited by pandapunch; 09-28-2014 at 11:50 AM.