aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S033) Iwatobi-chanItaly (L3)Japan (L4)
    Germany (L1)Spain (L3)America (L5)
    Holland (L3)

Exclamation Hadaka Shitsuji wrong executeable file for hadaka_en.exe

I got alot problem with hadakashitsuji, first the text start seperating and hard to read, and i try to launch with hadaka_en.exe it gave me loader error: 00401707 wrong executable

is there any solution? i look around forum there no answer even on google ;_;

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    That's a new one for me! o.o Let's see if we can try to fix it.

First, we'll start by getting the file-size of 'hadaka_en.exe', and the files surrounding it. Can you take a screenshot of that and post it here? It should look like mine:

We'll first see if maybe there's a file that has the wrong size, and replace that file. ^^
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S033) Iwatobi-chanItaly (L3)Japan (L4)
    Germany (L1)Spain (L3)America (L5)
    Holland (L3)
    258f73778527e0c7818b52ec0be69d29.png
    Look same thoguht, it still error, but right now i'm trying to redownload the file from ayachan94's host hopefully work

- - - Updated - - -

Ok i fix the text pproblem with the new reinstall, but now the save area got boxes, any idea? 4cc8cefbd56ce8ec5a69bacf013d99ea.jpg

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothEX View Post
    258f73778527e0c7818b52ec0be69d29.png
    Look same thoguht, it still error, but right now i'm trying to redownload the file from ayachan94's host hopefully work

- - - Updated - - -

Ok i fix the text pproblem with the new reinstall, but now the save area got boxes, any idea? 4cc8cefbd56ce8ec5a69bacf013d99ea.jpg
    It's normal to have boxes with the English version~

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Yup, the boxes are 100% normal. You'll have to make use of the thumbnails to accurately figure out which save files are what. And, take lots of saves when you play. The longer you play in one session, the greater there is a chance of the game crashing.

This game is very fickle, and can crash at the drop of a hat. The error message results in "666-Error" and similar. This is unavoidable, and unfixable sadly.

Just re-open the game and try again. Also, try to stay away from the speed-skip-text function... Seems to cause some issues.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sorry to bother you all with a question, but I have a problem with this game, too, and I really hope someone can help.

While the game plays fine for me, English patch included, it won't save. At all. If I click quicksave, there'll be a little sound like it's doing something, but the save file remains empty. If I go to 'save' through the menu, nothing happens, either; if I click a save file and then click 'save', the 'save' button will stick on its hover color for a while, like it's doing something, but the save file remains empty. It's not just the blocks-instead-of-text, either: there's no thumbnail, and I get no file that I can load later. Moreover, while I can finish a route if I play through it in one go, when I close the game and start it again, all my progress (CGs in the gallery etc.) are gone - so that's not saving, either.

I'm using Aya-chan's upload because I've used several of her uploads before and they've always worked great. (Much respect and appreciation for all the hard work, Aya-chan!) I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no improvement whatsoever. My files (and file size) are the same as the picture Koji-chan shared, except that (predictably) I'm missing the SaveData file. While I presume that creates itself, I added it manually just to see if I could fool the game into saving anyway, but no such luck.

Have I done something wrong during installation? (It's possible!) Is there something else I'm missing? (Undoubtedly so!) Should I just try someone else's upload and see if that somehow fixes the problem? (I'll try if I have to, but I'd rather directly deal with the problem, rather than adopting the "turn it off, then turn it on again" method of solving technological problems ad infinitum...)

Sorry for the wall of text. If someone knows what the problem might be, I'd be ecstatic. I really want to play more of this game, but playing entire routes in one go is not something I can do every day - and then there's the routes that only get unlocked after completing other routes... meaning I'd pretty much have to play through the whole game in one go to actually be able to play through it all. Unfortunately, that's just not humanly possible. I really, really want to be able to just save.

I'm sure I'm just doing something wrong, somehow, or missing something really obvious, but I have no idea what. -_- Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by dobunezumi View Post
    Sorry to bother you all with a question, but I have a problem with this game, too, and I really hope someone can help.

While the game plays fine for me, English patch included, it won't save. At all. If I click quicksave, there'll be a little sound like it's doing something, but the save file remains empty. If I go to 'save' through the menu, nothing happens, either; if I click a save file and then click 'save', the 'save' button will stick on its hover color for a while, like it's doing something, but the save file remains empty. It's not just the blocks-instead-of-text, either: there's no thumbnail, and I get no file that I can load later. Moreover, while I can finish a route if I play through it in one go, when I close the game and start it again, all my progress (CGs in the gallery etc.) are gone - so that's not saving, either.

I'm using Aya-chan's upload because I've used several of her uploads before and they've always worked great. (Much respect and appreciation for all the hard work, Aya-chan!) I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no improvement whatsoever. My files (and file size) are the same as the picture Koji-chan shared, except that (predictably) I'm missing the SaveData file. While I presume that creates itself, I added it manually just to see if I could fool the game into saving anyway, but no such luck.

Have I done something wrong during installation? (It's possible!) Is there something else I'm missing? (Undoubtedly so!) Should I just try someone else's upload and see if that somehow fixes the problem? (I'll try if I have to, but I'd rather directly deal with the problem, rather than adopting the "turn it off, then turn it on again" method of solving technological problems ad infinitum...)

Sorry for the wall of text. If someone knows what the problem might be, I'd be ecstatic. I really want to play more of this game, but playing entire routes in one go is not something I can do every day - and then there's the routes that only get unlocked after completing other routes... meaning I'd pretty much have to play through the whole game in one go to actually be able to play through it all. Unfortunately, that's just not humanly possible. I really, really want to be able to just save.

I'm sure I'm just doing something wrong, somehow, or missing something really obvious, but I have no idea what. -_- Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Hello dobunezumi! ^_^

Actually, the symptoms you seem to be experiencing, might be caused by where Hadaka Shitsuji was installed. By default, the game saves it's files to the same folder that it was installed to, so if the game was installed to it's default location (C:\Program Files (x86)\裸執事\), this is where it causes the problems.

Windows, by design, limits what programs can do to files in the 'Program Files' folder. This is done to prevent virus' and other malware from trying to harm the system, but at the same time prevents legitimate programs from saving files.

To remedy this, it's generally a good idea to install the game elsewhere, outside of the Programs folder. I have a specific folder on my hard drive where I install all my games, to try and avoid this scenario. It also makes patching the games easier as well. For example, try creating a folder called "Games" on your main harddrive. Mine is: C:\Games\, so all my games are installed there.

I'm sorry you'll have to uninstall and then reinstall the game, but at the very least, your progress will then be saved!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I should have totally figured that out, I am such an idiot. XD But all my other games have worked fine, so I didn't even think to look for the problem there! Ugh.

Thank you so much, you're a real lifesaver. Now I can finally continue to debauch pretty butlers in peace. 8D

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Nah, you're not an idiot! ^_^ Sometimes these things aren't entirely obvious. Have fun torturing your butlers! XD

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello, i'm sorry, I'm french and I have more problem to understand all,
    I have the first same problem "00401707 Wrong Executable", what do I must do, please ?
    what is
    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothEX View Post
    the file from ayachan94's host hopefully work
    ?

I thought the problem is the patch and I download the Hadaka Shitsuji - English GUI/Image Patch V5.0

I hope to found help, please
    Last edited by lilitoy; 07-25-2015 at 03:58 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast