aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by lilitoy View Post
    Hello, i'm sorry, I'm french and I have more problem to understand all,
    I have the first same problem "00401707 Wrong Executable", what do I must do, please ?
    what is ?

I thought the problem is the patch and I download the Hadaka Shitsuji - English GUI/Image Patch V5.0

I hope to found help, please
    Don't be sorry for being french. ^^ Pas de probleme.

For the "00401707" error, uninstall the game, then re-install.

When you re-install, change the folder the game will be installed to. (Create a new folder here: C:\Games\ Then install the game there.)

Now you can use the English text patch, by placing "hadaka_en.exe" in the same folder where the game was installed. Then put 'msg.dat' and 'snr.dat' into the 'data' folder.

The last thing to do, is then the English GUI/Image Patch.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you very much !!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Don't be sorry for being french. ^^ Pas de probleme.

For the "00401707" error, uninstall the game, then re-install.

When you re-install, change the folder the game will be installed to. (Create a new folder here: C:\Games\ Then install the game there.)

Now you can use the English text patch, by placing "hadaka_en.exe" in the same folder where the game was installed. Then put 'msg.dat' and 'snr.dat' into the 'data' folder.

The last thing to do, is then the English GUI/Image Patch.
    I tried doing this and I'm still getting the same "00401707 WrongExecutable" error. I installed the game with an imported disc vs. a pirated ISO (I don't know if that makes any difference.)

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsHot View Post
    I tried doing this and I'm still getting the same "00401707 WrongExecutable" error. I installed the game with an imported disc vs. a pirated ISO (I don't know if that makes any difference.)
    Hello ThatsHot!

Could you take a screenshot of the files in the folder where you installed Hadaka Shitsuji? ^^

hadaka_files.png

It should look like mine. Also, where DID you install HS to?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi >.<
    I don't see anyone else with this problem, but as soon as i ran the hadaka-en.exe file (as an administrator) My anti-virus popped up saying that it had a virus and removed the file from the directory.

The game runs fine in japanese but I'm not sure what to do to get the english patch running. I didn't get the patch off aarinfantasy but another website that i use for most of my bl games. Do you have the link to where you got yours from? I'll also try installing it to a different folder like you said above.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by potatochips View Post
    Hi >.<
    I don't see anyone else with this problem, but as soon as i ran the hadaka-en.exe file (as an administrator) My anti-virus popped up saying that it had a virus and removed the file from the directory.

The game runs fine in japanese but I'm not sure what to do to get the english patch running. I didn't get the patch off aarinfantasy but another website that i use for most of my bl games. Do you have the link to where you got yours from? I'll also try installing it to a different folder like you said above.

Hello potatochips!

Almost all of the games that have English patches can be found in the Game Spot category of the forums (here: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/ ), but I'll save you the time as the HS topic is kinda buried... XDD

The English Patch (with instructions) is downloaded from here: Hadaka Shitsuji English patch 1.0

Download it and extract it. The "hadaka_en.exe" is JUST a "front-loader". All it does is change the localization of the text so that the English text displays properly. Unfortunately, it launches the other "hadaka.exe", so many anti-viruses will mistakenly flag it as a virus; IT IS NOT.

You will have to tell your antivirus program not to block that file, as it is trusted. I don't know what you use for antivirus, so you're on your own for that, sorry!

Lastly, once you're done installing the English TEXT patch, here is the English GRAPHICS pack:
    https://github.com/spycrab/hadaka-en...Patch.v0.5.exe

It is an EXE for a graphics patch, so download it, and place it into the same folder you installed HS into, then run it. It will patch the graphics for the game to make it easier to navigate.

It is generally a good idea to install this game in a different folder than the default, BECAUSE of the English patch and the file saves. Also take note: SAVE OFTEN. The Engine, for some reason, is very unstable. It crashes like nobodies business! Also, their "Uber Skip" option also crashes the game very easily. This was the game's fault, not the English Patch.

Hope that helps you!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Help me pls T_T

Hello there! I have some issues with installation too. I recieve this message every time: "00401707 WrongExecutable". My OS is Windows 10. I've tried to reinstall the game three times and it is still showing this error. When I try to setup EN.GUI.Patch it writes "Failed to locate Hadaka Shitsuji". My directory for the game is C:\Games\裸執事. Screenshot_692.png

These are the files for installation. --->Screenshot_691.pngScreenshot_693.png
    How can I solve this problem?
    Last edited by MaksLoveless; 02-26-2017 at 01:53 PM. Reason: typos

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by MaksLoveless View Post
    Hello there! I have some issues with installation too. I recieve this message every time: "00401707 WrongExecutable". My OS is Windows 10. I've tried to reinstall the game three times and it is still showing this error. When I try to setup EN.GUI.Patch it writes "Failed to locate Hadaka Shitsuji". My directory for the game is C:\Games\裸執事. Screenshot_692.png

These are the files for installation. --->Screenshot_691.pngScreenshot_693.png
    How can I solve this problem?
    Hello MaksLoveless! ^^ Welcome to Aarinfantasy!

For the English GUI Patch, you have to put the patch into the C:\Games\裸執事 folder first, then run it.

You may need to run the patch as an Administrator.

---One last thing, I'm not sure if the English patch, period, works with the Hadaka Shitsuji 110 update or not. That's the first time I'm seeing it, personally. If you're still getting errors after all of what I suggested, I wonder if it's the update's issue?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12