aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

SiglusEngine Issue

I have come to my wits end on this. Basically I have just downloaded Gakuen Heaven 2 ~DOUBLE SCRAMBLE~ from here.
    NT > [Yaoi PC Game][SPRAY] ?????? ?DOUBLE SCRAMBLE?? | Gakuen Heaven 2 ~Double Scramble!~

My issue is that I am unable to run the game after installing. An error label as 1500 pops up when I run the game and if I click on it, it will send me to a site to report the issues regarding the file.

After doing some searching, I found out that the game runs on SiglusEngine and this engine does not allow the game to run on non-japanese computers despite me changing the local to Japanese as most VN required to. I have found that people have found solutions to some vn games that use this engine. The solution is to replace the SiglusEngine.exe to hack.exe. I have tried doing so, however the game does not work for me. In fact, the game crashes whenever I open it.

Therefore I hope that someone can help me in this issue.

Update***
    It took me the whole night but I solved it. I posted a download link on the game thread. It includes the crack if you guys wanna play it.
    Last edited by YukiMuzic; 08-22-2014 at 09:35 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Help!!

Please Can you tell me how you solved the issue !!
    I'm really stuck here and I really want to play the game
    I just installed the game,run the "Update.exe" file and there's the "SiglusEngine.exe" which shows me the 1500 error same as you !!

/// Edit

Since am new here I couldn't find where you put the upload link at first but the problem is solved now thanks to you ^^
    Last edited by yeochingyu; 09-18-2014 at 04:53 PM.