aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hadaka Shitsuji 666 error and download help.

Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this.
    I downloaded the Hadaka Shitsuji files from Fuwanovel today,but I keep on getting the 666 System error.I tried multiple suggestions,like deleting the .env,editing the 666 error out of the script(though some say to edit out the save data? in it which i cant find),running as admin and even in different compatibility modes but the error kept popping up and I was unable to start the game.I am using windows 7 with the unicode switched to Japanese.Other BL games are just fine.I have since deleted the HS files as I need some help.

Is there any solution for this?Where else should I download that would/will work or should i re-download it from Fuwanovel again?

I am not really sure what HJsplit or 7rar joining means but I hope to play this game as it seems really delicious!
    I would appreciate fast answers as I really don't know what to do next.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noizgamet View Post
    Thank you to anyone who took the time to read this.
    I downloaded the Hadaka Shitsuji files from Fuwanovel today,but I keep on getting the 666 System error.I tried multiple suggestions,like deleting the .env,editing the 666 error out of the script(though some say to edit out the save data? in it which i cant find),running as admin and even in different compatibility modes but the error kept popping up and I was unable to start the game.I am using windows 7 with the unicode switched to Japanese.Other BL games are just fine.I have since deleted the HS files as I need some help.

Is there any solution for this?Where else should I download that would/will work or should i re-download it from Fuwanovel again?

I am not really sure what HJsplit or 7rar joining means but I hope to play this game as it seems really delicious!
    I would appreciate fast answers as I really don't know what to do next.
    Hello Noizgamet! ^_^

The 666-error happens to a lot of people, but for various reasons.

Since you deleted it, you can try and redownload the game from Fuwanovel again, then move or cut and paste the game somewhere like here: C:\Games\Hadaka Shitsuji\ (This folder won't exist by default, you'll have to create it yourself!!!)

Once you've done this, there are actually two program files in the folder: "hadaka.exe" and "hadaka_en.exe". Right-click on each of these, and a window will come up with other options. Select the bottom most option named "Properties", and at the bottom of this new window there will be two checkboxes, and there might be another button that says "Unblock". (Sometimes downloaded programs from the internet will be blocked by Windows, so you have to unblock them manually. It'll look kind of like this window here: )
    dmmdre_crack_properties.png
    (Ignore the fact this is for DMMdrc)

Make sure they're both unblocked and NONE of the checkboxes are checked. They should both be empty.

Try running the game with both of these programs to see if either one starts.
    ----
    The Fuwanovel page does suggest that if the Error-666 problem happens a lot, it's an issue with the pre-patched version. The second way of installing the game, requires you to mount ISO's. If you've installed other Visual Novels, then you should be familiar with this process, if not, let me know and I will try to explain it as best I can, because you'll need to know how to use it to try the second method for installing Hadaka Shitsuji (Which I will explain next time, as this post is already big. Sorry!)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you for the reply.I currently downloading the files from Ayachan on the AF thread.Should that work/be the same as Fuwa's?Should I just follow what you said to do?
    The only game I have ever mounted is TnC,but I cant seem to find the ISO(Not quite sure what they are exactly) files for HS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    The Fuwanovel page does suggest that if the Error-666 problem happens a lot, it's an issue with the pre-patched version. The second way of installing the game, requires you to mount ISO's. If you've installed other Visual Novels, then you should be familiar with this process, if not, let me know and I will try to explain it as best I can, because you'll need to know how to use it to try the second method for installing Hadaka Shitsuji (Which I will explain next time, as this post is already big. Sorry!)
    Great I'm able to play it now(thanks to Ayachan's links),except there are two problems:

1)The BIG problem is the bottom of the HS screen is under my taskbar so I cant get the menu.Can this be fixed of will I be stuck with no way to save?

2)Will I have to download the save files from Fuwanovel that bypasses the 2nd movie?If so do I just copy it to the save folder and keep the original save file?Can it spoil the game?

Thank you again.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Thank you for the reply.I currently downloading the files from Ayachan on the AF thread.Should that work/be the same as Fuwa's?Should I just follow what you said to do?
    The only game I have ever mounted is TnC,but I cant seem to find the ISO(Not quite sure what they are exactly) files for HS.

- - - Updated - - -

Great I'm able to play it now(thanks to Ayachan's links),except there are two problems:

1)The BIG problem is the bottom of the HS screen is under my taskbar so I cant get the menu.Can this be fixed of will I be stuck with no way to save?

2)Will I have to download the save files from Fuwanovel that bypasses the 2nd movie?If so do I just copy it to the save folder and keep the original save file?Can it spoil the game?

Thank you again.

Glad it's working! And to answer your other questions....

1) This is most likely controlled by Windows. Are you playing HS in Fullscreen or windowed mode? Also, for your taskbar, do you have the option "Auto-Hide" turned on? I heard that some programs running fullscreen won't respect this option, and display it all the time. Try disabling it if it's on.

2) Second movie? I'm afraid I don't know about a second movie. I only know of the intro video. Also, if you download the saves from Fuwanovel you can still play the game, but the CG's will spoil any action you may want to experience for yourself.

Starting from a fresh save usually makes it easier to figure out which routes you still need to take to complete the game, so this is entirely a personal preference. Keep in mind that some games have alternate routes that will unlock if you complete other routes. I don't know for certain if HS does this, but I know Type Moon made heavy use of this for it's Visual Novels.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Glad it's working! And to answer your other questions....

1) This is most likely controlled by Windows. Are you playing HS in Fullscreen or windowed mode? Also, for your taskbar, do you have the option "Auto-Hide" turned on? I heard that some programs running fullscreen won't respect this option, and display it all the time. Try disabling it if it's on.

2) Second movie? I'm afraid I don't know about a second movie. I only know of the intro video. Also, if you download the saves from Fuwanovel you can still play the game, but the CG's will spoil any action you may want to experience for yourself.

Starting from a fresh save usually makes it easier to figure out which routes you still need to take to complete the game, so this is entirely a personal preference. Keep in mind that some games have alternate routes that will unlock if you complete other routes. I don't know for certain if HS does this, but I know Type Moon made heavy use of this for it's Visual Novels.
    Thank you for the info but I still have some questions:

1)You mean there are two modes and what is "auto-hide" if I may ask?
    Ok solved this problem but I still need to know what the menus are.

2)On the Fuwanovel page,it says it overwrites the second block.Do i add that to the folder and delete my old save,keep both or load only the second?Im quite confused about that matter as this was given by ShippoK.I do not know if I should do this if it's important.

3)It may be out of topic,but does Omerta have an English patch?If so,I cant even find the game files or the ISO if it needs to be mounted because I am not too sure about how that works.

Thank you again and I hope I am not asking too much from you
    Last edited by Noizgamet; 08-22-2014 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Solved one problem

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Thank you for the info but I still have some questions:

1)You mean there are two modes and what is "auto-hide" if I may ask?
    Ok solved this problem but I still need to know what the menus are.

2)On the Fuwanovel page,it says it overwrites the second block.Do i add that to the folder and delete my old save,keep both or load only the second?Im quite confused about that matter as this was given by ShippoK.I do not know if I should do this if it's important.

3)It may be out of topic,but does Omerta have an English patch?If so,I cant even find the game files or the ISO if it needs to be mounted because I am not too sure about how that works.

Thank you again and I hope I am not asking too much from you
    ^_^

1) I'm a MEGANE lover - deal with it! ? I translated the Hadaka Shitsuji menu for you... <-- She has some translated menus for you. They weren't translated in the patch, as it was only a script patch. Hope that helps.

2) Oh, that means that that save file uses the 2nd save slot spot. So if you have any save game in slot #2, it'll be overwritten by this. If you don't mind that save file being erased, then you can replace it with that file. Otherwise make a backup. Afterwards, then load that file. I'm not sure what it does, honestly, as I haven't downloaded it myself. Sorry.

3) Sadly, Omerta does not have an English patch. ^^ At least, not yet. It has an intense anti-piracy/anti-hacking system going on that it's not easy to work with yet.

You can find nearly any Visual Novel/Game here on AarinFantasy in the Games Download section. To find specific games, you can perform a search there by clicking on the text "Search Forum".

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

^_^

1) I'm a MEGANE lover - deal with it! ? I translated the Hadaka Shitsuji menu for you... <-- She has some translated menus for you. They weren't translated in the patch, as it was only a script patch. Hope that helps.

2) Oh, that means that that save file uses the 2nd save slot spot. So if you have any save game in slot #2, it'll be overwritten by this. If you don't mind that save file being erased, then you can replace it with that file. Otherwise make a backup. Afterwards, then load that file. I'm not sure what it does, honestly, as I haven't downloaded it myself. Sorry.

3) Sadly, Omerta does not have an English patch. ^^ At least, not yet. It has an intense anti-piracy/anti-hacking system going on that it's not easy to work with yet.

You can find nearly any Visual Novel/Game here on AarinFantasy in the Games Download section. To find specific games, you can perform a search there by clicking on the text "Search Forum".
    Thank you so much.Everything is fine now thanks to your help but im wondering if the sequel/fandisc is being translated in English?

So that's the case with Omerta...

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

There's interest for the fandisk to be translated, but I'm not entirely certain.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...isk-patch.html

We have a post here in the Game Spot forum that might help you about it.