Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweet Pool

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DS_001_leftShinohara Keiji (L9)DS_001_right
    DS_001_leftAsano Katsuya (L9)DS_001_right
    Yogi (L1)Love (01)Wing 1 (Right)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    The partial patch ERASES save games? I thought it just wouldn't load saved games after a point.

Guess I should really wait until the team here finishes it properly...
    Eh? Ah no... I don't think it erases it but yeah after a certain scene in the game, (you can save it but you can't load it) for example, after that certain scene, you decided to save... but when you load that scene... it will give you an error then the game will automatically shut close. And it's like that for the rest of the game O v O

But when I tried to remove the partial patch, (of course the previous saved file wouldn't work too) but when I reached that certain scene again and saved it, when I load it... it works perfectly fine... so the problem lies with the partial patch XD

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by zaizen14 View Post
    Eh? Ah no... I don't think it erases it but yeah after a certain scene in the game, (you can save it but you can't load it) for example, after that certain scene, you decided to save... but when you load that scene... it will give you an error then the game will automatically shut close. And it's like that for the rest of the game O v O

But when I tried to remove the partial patch, (of course the previous saved file wouldn't work too) but when I reached that certain scene again and saved it, when I load it... it works perfectly fine... so the problem lies with the partial patch XD
    Oh... OH! Okay! XD Hahaha.

Yeah, the OP was having a problem where the game wouldn't keep the saves; they kept getting erased. -- Good to know that the patch and the original game don't share saves (makes sense), so they can't be overwritten, but you might be able to switch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12