aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

dmmd reconnect startup help

I just finished downloading reconnect, and I'm trying to run it, but the manual included doesn't give many specifics. First question: should I run the sdrt5030 application before playing like I had to do for the initial game (I know it was a different number after sdrt)? Secondly, anytime I click on something in the file folder it tells me use of the thing I clicked on is dependent on another file I have to unzip, though there don't appear to be any other zipped files. Should I just click unzip? The reconnect application icon also doesn't look like a little sprite guy, it's just a regular icon, so idk if it's all set. I didn't have to set up any patches, so I really haven't touched it yet.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Heya marleysauce!

Did you download the game entirely, pre-patched with English like you did with the first one? If not, it sort of sounds like you have the ISO, and you've opened it in a ZIP program (like WinRAR) that can open ISO's.

You should mount the ISO first, instead of opening it like a ZIP file.

Once the game has been mounted, you can install the game. (You can follow this guide if you get confused: Dramatical Murder RECONNECT BL Game Installation - YouTube )

Then you can install the English patches, which are available here.

If, however, my guess was wrong and it is the full game complete with the English language pre-patched, and it is NOT an ISO, then extract the entirety of the files from the ZIP file to this folder: C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder reconnect\

From there you may need to run the sdrt program, like the first one, to just 'get it to work'.

If I confused the pants off of you, I apologise. You sounded like you knew what you were doing so I didn't go into too much detail. ^_^;; But if you need more help, and I didn't suggest something that helped, please leave more information about your setup/situation (Such as Windows version, if you have the Japanese System Locale set or not, and what files you have, where you downloaded them from, etc).

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Heya marleysauce!

Did you download the game entirely, pre-patched with English like you did with the first one? If not, it sort of sounds like you have the ISO, and you've opened it in a ZIP program (like WinRAR) that can open ISO's.

You should mount the ISO first, instead of opening it like a ZIP file.

Once the game has been mounted, you can install the game. (You can follow this guide if you get confused: Dramatical Murder RECONNECT BL Game Installation - YouTube )

Then you can install the English patches, which are available here.

If, however, my guess was wrong and it is the full game complete with the English language pre-patched, and it is NOT an ISO, then extract the entirety of the files from the ZIP file to this folder: C:\Games\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder reconnect\

From there you may need to run the sdrt program, like the first one, to just 'get it to work'.

If I confused the pants off of you, I apologise. You sounded like you knew what you were doing so I didn't go into too much detail. ^_^;; But if you need more help, and I didn't suggest something that helped, please leave more information about your setup/situation (Such as Windows version, if you have the Japanese System Locale set or not, and what files you have, where you downloaded them from, etc).
    can i ask?after install the sdrt5030,when i starting the japan game,it has pop up the sdrt5030 windows that need login id...how to solve?can you straight message me with my email cause i not friendly to browse forum anytime....my email is koloong_12345@hotmail.com

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    You will need to use the "cracked" version of the program to play the game, unless you actually own the game. ^^