aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Thread: Togainu no chi

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Togainu no chi

Hello,
    Why doesn't the english patch translate the whole game even when it says it translates the whole game into english?
    It translates up to a certain point and then switches to back to Japanese.
    How can I fix this problem?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by ainokusabilover; 06-25-2014 at 08:13 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello ainokusabilover!

Where did you download Togainu no Chi?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi Kojichan!
    I downloaded it from Fuwanovel.
    Should I download it from somewhere else?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

No no, that's fine! ^_^ I was just curious, so we can try to find you a full patch... lessie here...

TNC English Patch (1.0)

Download this file, then extract the files somewhere on your Desktop (to easily find them).

Inside the folder named "TNC English Patch (1.0)", there are 3 folders and a PDF file.

Go into the THIRD folder named "Step 3" and copy the file "script.pak". Go into the folder you put Togainu no Chi, and paste it there. Overwrite the file.

The game should now be in Japanese, but keep in mind that if you saved the game at an exact point where the language went back to Japanese, it will stay Japanese until it loads newer script files. Your best bet is to revert to an earlier save file, if you can, and replay that. If you don't have one, then you may have to miss some text until it fixes itself. Sorry about that!

BlueHoodoo
    hello =]

How do you save the game?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by BlueHoodoo View Post
    hello =]

How do you save the game?
    Hello BlueHoodoo! ^_^

To save your game in Togainu no Chi, there are two ways. First is to use the right-mouse button to bring up a game menu, and choose 'Save'. Second, you can press the 'S' button on your keyboard to also bring up the save menu.

A few things to note: If you're using Windows 8 and you're having problems saving, there are a couple of ways to fix this.

The BEST option, is to make sure that, when you install the game (Or finished downloading it), you have it in this folder: C:\Games\NitroplushCHiRAL\咎狗の血\ TnC saves it's files in the same folder it is installed to, so you will have problems if you use the default save location of: C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\咎狗の血\

Then, after starting the game, open up the Config window, and the bottom-most checkbox that says... "Edit save descriptions", un-check that box, and close the window.

You should now be able to save.

Have fun!

BlueHoodoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hello BlueHoodoo! ^_^

To save your game in Togainu no Chi, there are two ways. First is to use the right-mouse button to bring up a game menu, and choose 'Save'. Second, you can press the 'S' button on your keyboard to also bring up the save menu.

A few things to note: If you're using Windows 8 and you're having problems saving, there are a couple of ways to fix this.

The BEST option, is to make sure that, when you install the game (Or finished downloading it), you have it in this folder: C:\Games\NitroplushCHiRAL\咎狗の血\ TnC saves it's files in the same folder it is installed to, so you will have problems if you use the default save location of: C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroplusCHiRAL\咎狗の血\

Then, after starting the game, open up the Config window, and the bottom-most checkbox that says... "Edit save descriptions", un-check that box, and close the window.

You should now be able to save.

Have fun!
    How remarkably simple ^^" This has worked! Thank you Kojichan!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

I'm glad it worked for you! ^_^ Enjoy Togainu no Chi! (I got goosebumps hearing the music for the game again. XD It's been a while since I played it; I might play it again soon!)

BlueHoodoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    I'm glad it worked for you! ^_^ Enjoy Togainu no Chi! (I got goosebumps hearing the music for the game again. XD It's been a while since I played it; I might play it again soon!)
    I am! the intro is amazing I got goosebumps like you