aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mink (L4)Vallewida (L2)Rin (L9)
    Ritsuka (L4)Naruto (L4)Kokusai (L4)
    Miharu (L5)Fye (L5)Shinobu (L6)

Unhappy DRAMatical Murder + Re:connect - Things dont show up!

I'm posting this for a friend because she have this problem, when playing DMMD AND Re:connect, is that when she have completed the routes (both good and bad) the pixelated characters wont appear behind Aoba, and wont appear in Re:connect either. The same thing goes to Recollection, (maybe CG Gallery as well I don't remember if that doesn't appear as well) and Media Gallery, and that goes for Re:connect as well. After this problem we tried to give her mine game files, (which works with no problems at all) but the weird part though is that the same settings (things missing, same save files etc.) she has appeared again after she deleted hers before using mine.

So it might be the computer I'm not sure, but if anyone has or had the same problem, please do comment so my dearest friend can enjoy her game at the fullest

And if there's already a thread with this problem then either delete this thread (with comment that there is and where it is thank you)

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    It sounds like the saving folder isn't letting your friend save her game properly. Has she tried making saves for the game, closing the game, then opening the game and loading the save? If that works, then it's very strange...

I notice you're from Denmark, so can we assume your friend is also there? If so, this may seem a bit personal, but what is her Windows username? DMMd and DMMdrc were originally meant to be played on Japanese computers, using Japanese letters, but if the username for the computer contains any letters that are NOT Roman letters or Japanese letters, the games have an issue and won't work properly.

For example, on my computer, my username is part of this folder name:
    C:\Users\Crystal\AppData\Roaming\NitroplusCHiRAL\DRAMAtical Murder\1.00\

This is the folder, on my computer, were DRAMAtical Murder saves it's files. On your computer, or your friends, it would be somewhere else. You can find it by clicking on the round "Start" button, and typing in %APPDATA% into the search bar, and hit enter. A window will pop up.

This folder contains the save files for a good portion of the programs and games on computers, and Nitro+CHiRAL games are stored here. If her username has a strange character in it, this folder may not be here, and the game may have issues.