aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Downloading said file to double check something... x_x;

EDIT: It seems that the file, "IMLANG.DLL" IS in the files you downloaded, just not 'unpackaged'.Can you post a screenshot of your error message? We'll see if we can get it working... It might just need to be in a particular place...
    Last edited by Kojichan; 06-16-2014 at 09:55 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Sorry but it looks like I won't be able to log in for quite some time. I have very little to no free time at all. College is hard I'm able to log in today just to inform you this.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by mistrisser08 View Post
    Sorry but it looks like I won't be able to log in for quite some time. I have very little to no free time at all. College is hard I'm able to log in today just to inform you this.
    No worries! College is demanding at this time of year. Make sure to do your best! GANBARE!!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello again! I'm back from college xD. I finally understood the Regional and Language thingy. But as always I ran out of luck.

untitled.jpg

This is what happens when I try to change it to Japanese. Tried searching the problem but I could not understand what they say x.x

I also have another problem which I forgot to ask a year ago lol (can't believe it's almost a year). When I play No Thank You, there are no sounds. I tried going to the settings and clicked whatever I could but still. Help me >.< I just can't enjoy watching the CGs without sounds >.<

Ignore the attached thumbnail. That was a mistake.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mistrisser08; 10-29-2014 at 02:51 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Shiro (L5)Mikaela Hyakuya (L8)Vincent (L4)
    Shouei (L8)Mahiro Fuwa (L9)Ferid Bathory (L9)
    Allen Walker (L3)Japan (L4)Kazuki (L1)
    I think it asks for admin permission. Does your account have administrative privileges?

As for the sound, I don't know since I've never played No, Thank You. Sorry

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I don't quite get it. Lol xD

Well it's okay. That's too bad though cause the art is so great.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by mistrisser08 View Post
    Hello again! I'm back from college xD. I finally understood the Regional and Language thingy. But as always I ran out of luck.

untitled.jpg

This is what happens when I try to change it to Japanese. Tried searching the problem but I could not understand what they say x.x

I also have another problem which I forgot to ask a year ago lol (can't believe it's almost a year). When I play No Thank You, there are no sounds. I tried going to the settings and clicked whatever I could but still. Help me >.< I just can't enjoy watching the CGs without sounds >.<

Ignore the attached thumbnail. That was a mistake.
    (Sorry, I can't ignore the attached thumbnail because you have a folder named "xxxHolic". I never noticed it before on your other post, but did now. XD I love that Manga. (Actually, that's twice in the span of 10 minutes it popped up. Really strange.))

Anywho...

Did you get the IMLANG.DLL thing figured out?

Also, it's true. Administrator account. This means that your Windows account (When you turn on the computer, Windows "Signs in" to an account.), will need to have administration privileges, meaning you have authorization to make changes to the system. If you have more than one Windows account, it's possible that your main account may not have admin privileges and needs to get an admin to change the unicode language.

And as for the sound... I can think of two things. First, have you ever heard of OGG music files? Most newer PC games use this format instead of MP3 (like Dramatical Murder), but there are various versions of OGG (just like there are various versions of MP3). You may have an incorrect audio codec (what plays the OGG files), so we can set you up with some new ones.

Second guess: Are you using Headphones or computer speakers to hear from your computer? If you're using Speakers, there's a chance that the Audio "Setup" for your Windows might have something else in mind...

You need to set up the speaker setup to match what you're using. I've heard some people accidentally have this set to 'Headphones' when using speakers, and no audio comes out. Or if you accidentally have it set to 5.1 when you only have 2 speakers.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

To summarize our statements. CLAMP is LOVE, CLAMP is LIFE. xD

Yeah I figured out the imlang.dll thingy. I just realized how ironic it is that I got worried so much about the dialogues when I can't even read Japanese. Lol xD. Right now I'm more concerned about the sound. My audio setup is "Desktop Stereo Speakers" from the start so I can't say that the fault is in my speakers.

I really don't know about this OGG file. How do I fix this?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Hmm, about the OGG thing. I can't extract any audio from NTY! itself, so I'm going to provide you with 4 different OGG files to test. They're both an audio-clip of a character talking, and then a music track.

If you can hear them all fine, then it might not be an OGG thing. (Hard to say, some OGG's use different methods for saving, like MP3's, but we'll test anyway).

(Voice clip #1)
    J1010_Ja_002.ogg

(Voice clip #2)
    2000010a01.ogg

(Music clip #1)
    m4.ogg

(Music clip #2)
    dmbgm023a.ogg

You may have to download them first, before trying them. Windows Media Player should open it, unless you have WinAmp or Media Player Classic.)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I can hear them perfectly fine. I wonder what could be the problem though. This is really starting to annoy me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast