aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

In desperate need of help

Uhm, first of all I don't know if this is the correct place to ask for these kind of questions because I'm still new here but I'll take the risk so please do not hate me

untitled.jpg

As you can see from the picture above, when I play the BL game No Thank You no dialogues appear. I've asked this on some forums and someone told me that I should download the patch from the official website. I don't really understand Japanese so when I went to their site I don't know what to do. Did I accidentally click something in the game or should I really download the patch just like they said? Please help me >.<

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello mistrisser08!

Yes, this is the wrong area, but that's okay! I'm sure an admin will move it shortly. It does belong here: Codec, Video, & Game

That is the forum for game problems and help. ^^

In the mean time...

It looks like there are two patches.

nty_update102 - Download - 4shared

Then nty_update110 - Download - 4shared

You might have to install the 102 update patch first, then the 110. Hope that helps.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I see I see. Thanks for informing me. Actually I also posted in "noobs and bl game questions" when I noticed it because I thought that that was the correct place. Seems I am also wrong Thanks anyway.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

OK! I had a look at the patches, finally (Wasn't at home before) and it looks like you can just use the Vers 1.10 patch, so you don't need the Vers 1.02.

Basically extract these files to a TEMPORARY folder. One that you won't need to keep around. In that folder, you'll find a TXT file with instructions, the patch EXE and extra DATA folder. Extract ALL the files they are necessary.

The instructions are as follows:

* If the game is open, please close it before continuing.
    * Find the file "nty_update110.exe" in the extracted folder, and double click to run the update.
    * After the update finishes, starting the game will now have the title bar state "NO, THANK YOU!!! ver1.10"
    So basically, install base game, extract patch to temporary folder, run "nty_update110.exe", let it install, then run the game.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

untitled.jpg

I did what you said. I made a folder then extracted them there but when I click the ntyupdate110 this happens. >.<

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

OK! First things first, you're using Windows XP. I couldn't tell this from the first screenshot, but the second one helped.

You need to have the East-Asian Language pack on your computer to enable Japanese fonts (if they are not already), and make sure your System Locale is set to Japanese. Those weird squiglies you're seeing? That's Japanese trying to show on your computer, and failing. Nearly ALL Japanese Visual Novels will require your system to be able to display Japanese fonts with the System Locale set to "Japan".

For Windows XP

• Go to the Control Panel
    • Click on Regional and Language Options
    • Click the Advanced tab, go to "Language for non-Unicode Programs", and select"Japanese (Japan)" from the drop-down menu.
    • Click OK
    • Restart your computer

You need to install the East Asian Language Pack. For that, you will require your Windows XP CD (or download it here).

Installing the East Asian Language Pack may take a bit of time, but will be worth it if you don't already have it.

Once that's all said and done... That window with the error you're seeing is saying that it cannot find the installation for "No thankyou!"

If you downloaded this game without needing to run an "Installation" program, the patches may not work (Or you just have it currently uninstalled at the moment.....)

Give those a try first..

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Okay thanks. I actually have the east asian pack already downloaded but never got to use it since Hunks Workshop don't require it. Thank you so much for your help! I'll reply immediately if it works but not now because I have school. Thanks again!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

There's a problem with installing. I followed everything the notepad said but it says that it's missing the file "imlang.dll" on Windows XP Professional Service Pack 2 CD is needed. I don't know what it meant so I searched it through Google and found some download links but it still won't accept the one I downloaded. Any ideas?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

That filename is part of the East Asian Language pack, or is on the Windows XP Installation disc that came with Windows XP (IF you pirated it, or don't have the CD, it won't be there)

Let's try reinstalling with a different fileset...

Just to be sure, go here: LP for XP.rar (Wait for 10 seconds) then look for an orange button that says "Download File Now!" It's the same color as the background, and blends in. Sorry about it.

Once that finishes downloading, extract the RAR to a new folder, somewhere easy to find.

Installation Instructions

1. Navigate to your control panel and open up the "Regional and Language options."
    2. Under "Regional and Language options" choose the "language" tab.
    3. Under the "language" tab you will see a section named "Supplemental Language Support" and several check boxes within that section, place a check in the box labeled "Install files for East-Asian languages."
    4. Now choose OK and a window will open allowing you to manually navigate to the files I have provided. Choose browse and open each file when prompted.
    5. After the install is complete your will be prompted to restart the system for the changes to take effect.
    6. If you can read this (漢字) then it's working
    Follow the above instructions, afterwards.
    Last edited by Kojichan; 06-16-2014 at 08:16 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Downloaded it and followed exactly what the instructions say but it's the same problem. It needs the "imlang.dll".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast