aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hmm. o_O Well, lessie here...

Last thing I could think of, might be missing a Codec that plays the audio... (Unless, for some strange reason NTY! doesn't have VA'ing... I dunno. XD;;; )

A good thing to do is to update audio codec's using the CCCP ( CCCP - Combined Community Codec Pack ). Give that a shot. Other than that, maybe the audio file is bunk? Not sure... Sorry.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

untitled.jpg

What does this mean? How do I download a new version of Windows?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    Quote Originally Posted by mistrisser08 View Post
    untitled.jpg

you don't need a newer version of windows ..you just need to get service pack 3..its an update to XP
    it is tricky to install ...well more like fussy..I just did it to my own computer not to long ago in fact
    you'll need to download the service pack....then delete internet explorer(delete from the start menu...faster and easier than most realize...in my version it could not be found in the add/delete programs ..so I had to do it that way)btw ..it is explorer that makes it fussy..that's why I say to delete it after you get the service pack downloaded....saves you a whole lot of troubles...

OR....just download an older version of cccp...(file hippo or old apps are places to get it)

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

untitled.jpg

It just means that the version of Windows XP you are running needs an update patch.

Quote Originally Posted by lemur7 View Post
    you don't need a newer version of windows ..you just need to get service pack 3..its an update to XP
    it is tricky to install ...well more like fussy..I just did it to my own computer not to long ago in fact
    you'll need to download the service pack....then delete internet explorer(delete from the start menu...faster and easier than most realize...in my version it could not be found in the add/delete programs ..so I had to do it that way)btw ..it is explorer that makes it fussy..that's why I say to delete it after you get the service pack downloaded....saves you a whole lot of troubles...

OR....just download an older version of cccp...(file hippo or old apps are places to get it)
    ..... Delete Internet Explorer? Uh, no. That's not required.

All mistrisser08 really needs, is the 330MB install file, and a legitimate copy of Windows XP.

It's located here: Download Windows XP Service Pack 3 Network Installation Package for IT Professionals and Developers from Official Microsoft Download Center But as I said, you need to make sure you have a legit copy of Windows XP, if you don't, then please don't download or run this. You can tell if you have a legitimate copy of Windows XP, if your computer has a sticker on the side (or bottom of a laptop), with a shiny foil ribbon running through it.

But, before going all gung-ho about updating, I'm not sure if this is the best option for you at the moment. Is this your only computer?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Yup. This is my only computer. What's wrong with updating it? Will it harm my computer?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Yup. This is my only computer. What's wrong with updating it? Will it harm my computer?
    No necessarily, but as I mentioned, if you have a pirated copy of Windows XP it may stop working so you'll be out of a computer.

But, as I said, if you can verify that you have a legitimate copy of Windows XP, then the update will work fine and you can continue.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi I'm back from college..... Again. Hahaha! Well this time I'm going to test my patience and earn some money. I'm planning on buying the game instead so I don't experience a lot of hassles. Well thank you for all your help and I hope I didn't waste a lot of your time. :3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123