aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Dramatical Murder Re:connect problem

[ Okay, I'm not entirely sure if I'm posting this on the right place. But it's my first time, so forgive me please. xD ]

So, I was playing Dmd re:connect all fine, I almost did all the characters routes except for Virus and Trip.
    Eventually I started playing their route last (cause y'know saving the best for the last) and everything went smooth- UNTIL it came to the part where they are in a flash back. The part where Virus and Trip wear those uh.. weird yet very attractive pink and green flashy outfit. It went well where Aoba says: "What the hell are you guys lookin alike' are you twins?" and this is where Virus and Trip are suppose to say at the same time "We're not twins."

But all of a sudden it stops and gives me this instead:

problem.jpg

Can anyone help me with this, please? Virus and Trip are my favourites, so I'm dying to play their route T~T.

Ah, I've also tried:

Redownloading the whole thing.
    Downloading it in another way [Daemon instead

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

@aschex;
    Are you using W8??
    Also, I'm not sure if that will help, but I think there's a patch for it, and it should be game version 1.10 or something...

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dids View Post
    @aschex;
    Are you using W8??
    Also, I'm not sure if that will help, but I think there's a patch for it, and it should be game version 1.10 or something...
    There's a patch for DMMdrc? When was this?

Quote Originally Posted by aschex View Post
    [ Okay, I'm not entirely sure if I'm posting this on the right place. But it's my first time, so forgive me please. xD ]

So, I was playing Dmd re:connect all fine, I almost did all the characters routes except for Virus and Trip.
    Eventually I started playing their route last (cause y'know saving the best for the last) and everything went smooth- UNTIL it came to the part where they are in a flash back. The part where Virus and Trip wear those uh.. weird yet very attractive pink and green flashy outfit. It went well where Aoba says: "What the hell are you guys lookin alike' are you twins?" and this is where Virus and Trip are suppose to say at the same time "We're not twins."

But all of a sudden it stops and gives me this instead:

problem.jpg

Can anyone help me with this, please? Virus and Trip are my favourites, so I'm dying to play their route T~T.

Ah, I've also tried:

Redownloading the whole thing.
    Downloading it in another way [Daemon instead
    Alright! You're actually not the first one to experience this, at this exact scene, and same spot. There have been a few others who have been experiencing this. It only seems to affect Windows 8 users. Thing is, though, the script is fine, but it may be an odd error with the crack exe. Something in the script file makes it react odd in Windows 8 and it goes KABOOM!

So here are a few ideas that may or may not help:

1) Right-Click on the shortcut and select "Properties", then click on the Compatibility Tab, check the box for "Run this program in compatibility mode for..." and select "Windows XP SP3".

2) While there, also make sure the game runs with Admin privileges. The checkbox at the bottom that says "Run as an Administrator".

3) Not sure if this will do anything either, but try selecting the 3 checkboxes that say "Disable ..." They turn off the flashy desktop effects and extras that might conflict with the Window.

4) Try playing the game in Full-screen mode.

I'm sorry I don't know an exact fix for this, yet, but maybe some of these suggestions might help. Please let us know how it goes!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

[
    @aschex;
    Are you using W8??
    I use Windows 8.1! Ah.. it sounds like it will be a problem with my version. ;~; I kinda regret updating my windows.. TToTT Oh! And my Dramatical Murder re: window says its ver 1.00
    QUOTE=Kojichan;4221680]There's a patch for DMMdrc? When was this?

Alright! You're actually not the first one to experience this, at this exact scene, and same spot. There have been a few others who have been experiencing this. It only seems to affect Windows 8 users. Thing is, though, the script is fine, but it may be an odd error with the crack exe. Something in the script file makes it react odd in Windows 8 and it goes KABOOM!

So here are a few ideas that may or may not help:

1) Right-Click on the shortcut and select "Properties", then click on the Compatibility Tab, check the box for "Run this program in compatibility mode for..." and select "Windows XP SP3".

2) While there, also make sure the game runs with Admin privileges. The checkbox at the bottom that says "Run as an Administrator".

3) Not sure if this will do anything either, but try selecting the 3 checkboxes that say "Disable ..." They turn off the flashy desktop effects and extras that might conflict with the Window.

4) Try playing the game in Full-screen mode.

I'm sorry I don't know an exact fix for this, yet, but maybe some of these suggestions might help. Please let us know how it goes![/QUOTE]

Ahh, nooo! TT~TT Damn it, windows 8 is blocking me from my games! Dx
    I tried every thing you listed but it still gave me the same error. Is it probably because of windows 8.1?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

@Kojichan; Oh, there isn't a patch for it?? Maybe I'm getting confused with DMMd... haven't played them for so long...

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by aschex View Post
    I use Windows 8.1! Ah.. it sounds like it will be a problem with my version. ;~; I kinda regret updating my windows.. TToTT Oh! And my Dramatical Murder re: window says its ver 1.00

Ahh, nooo! TT~TT Damn it, windows 8 is blocking me from my games! Dx
    I tried every thing you listed but it still gave me the same error. Is it probably because of windows 8.1?
    Gosh, I'm sorry. It really was an issue with Win 8, when they made the Win 8.1 patch. THOUSANDS of games stopped working, even Steam games.

There is a new patch for Windows 8.1, which makes it more of a computer, and they supposedly fixed those issues as well. It's an automatic roll-out, but I think you can get Windows to check for it. It is a serious upgrade for Win 8, as well. I haven't tried it with any games, as the only Win 8 compy in our house belongs to my SO. I'm trying to find a cheapish copy to throw on my Vista Laptop so I can test. XD;;; No luck. ;__;

@Kojichan; Oh, there isn't a patch for it?? Maybe I'm getting confused with DMMd... haven't played them for so long...
    It's okay! ^_^ And yeah, it was DMMd, not RC. *patpats*