aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

HELP TogainunoChi English Patch problem PLS HELP

you might want to ask why im still playing togainu no chi, at this time ive already finished playing Dmmd and eagerly waiting for the anime, ive played Lamento but the english patch is not complete too, and i already start playing SweetPool.

I played togainu this awhile ago, but the english patch i downloaded in the fuwanovel website always returns to japanese in the scene that Kiriwar and Gunji are chasing Akira and the blue-haired guy with eye patch, PLEASE help me with this, i got stuck in the game, but since i decided to skip the conversation thingking it would return to english after a few lines but it did'nt, please help me, i really want to finish it, i still haven't finish any routes yet, its just the first try.

You know the scene that Akira and the blue haired guy hid in the trash just to not get caught by the excecutioners Gunji and Kiriwar, after that the conversation turns to Japanese please help me guys.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

@mizurumi;

You should try downloading the patch that are available on AF instead, and see if it works. I'd advise you to uninstall and re-install the game though~

You can download it HERE~ Remember to click on the 'THANKS' button to thank the uploader~

See how it goes and get back to me if you still have problems~

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

Sorry, I think the link I had was for downloading the game~ English Patch download HERE~