aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Victor Nikiforov (L7)Heart 3 (Pink)Yuri Katsuki (L7)
    Xmas (004)MakkachinXmas (004)
    Akashi (L7)Heart 6 (Devil)Kuroko (L8)

DRAMAtical Murder Screenview

I recently reinstalled DRAMAtical Murder on windows 7, on my Macbook Pro 15" retina. The installation works fine, and the first time I started the game everything was perfect, however right now DMMD as well as DMMD re:connect only show about 1/4 of the screen on my display?? I've tried to reinstall it several times, but the problem keeps showing up. I do not have this problem with other BL games it's just DMMD...

I really want to play it and it's so fustrating not knowing how to solve this problem. I actually think it's a resolution problem since a retina resolution is crazy on windows, but that doesn't make sense why DMMD would start in full screen only showing 1/4 of the screen...

Does anyone know a solution to this problem? Is there a way to play DMMD in Windows mode and not Fullscreen?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

The same happened with me. I solved this by changing it to Window Mode (pressing F) and then I changed it to Fullscreen Mode again. The screen returned to normal after that, so I don't know any other way to help...
    Hope this help you.

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Victor Nikiforov (L7)Heart 3 (Pink)Yuri Katsuki (L7)
    Xmas (004)MakkachinXmas (004)
    Akashi (L7)Heart 6 (Devil)Kuroko (L8)
    Thank you for the suggestion, in the end I found another solution.

thegame.exe ->charactistics>view> do not adjust to the dpi. It's really easy actually hihi
    Last edited by Nitsuya; 03-26-2014 at 09:00 PM.