aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur

Savings

(S051) Luciel (S056) Yashiro(S055) Doumeki
    Capture.PNG I downloaded them again and the same issue occurred.

So I don't know how but I got it to work but know this appears 3.PNG
    Last edited by Ankiven; 11-13-2016 at 08:29 PM.

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

(S051) Luciel (S056) Yashiro(S055) Doumeki
    Quote Originally Posted by Ankiven View Post
    Capture.PNG I downloaded them again and the same issue occurred.

So I don't know how but I got it to work but know this appears 3.PNG
    I got it to work, took me hours but after finally installing the game and carefully paying attention to the video. I was able to install it and add the patches, although I'm not sure if I should have two virtual drives ... oh well.
    Thank you both.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Congrats! ^_^ Enjoy the game, now!

Don't worry about two virtual drives. I have two as well.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thank you i will try this now

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

how to DMMD Re:connect download

I have tried just about everything to get dmmd reconnect. Nothing has worked. I have tried buying the game beforehand but I cannot find a reliable site that will sell it to me. Much less explain how to get it in English. If someone could help me with this I would really appreciate it.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by egood777 View Post
    I have tried just about everything to get dmmd reconnect. Nothing has worked. I have tried buying the game beforehand but I cannot find a reliable site that will sell it to me. Much less explain how to get it in English. If someone could help me with this I would really appreciate it.
    Are you looking for it to buy?

(Getting it into English comes after deciding if you want to buy it or not.)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Can I insert an English Patch onto the DMMD Japanese game if I were to buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Are you looking for it to buy?

(Getting it into English comes after deciding if you want to buy it or not.)

Hello! I'm fairly new to this website as well XD The thing is--I want to buy the DMMD game after all (the process of downloading the game online is so complicated for me because I am not computer savvy at all......), but I was wondering if an English patch can be downloaded on the Japanese game if I were to purchase it?
    I'm still gauging my options, but this might be a simpler option for me...buying the game and downloading an English patch over it.
    Would you guys happen to know if the game has to be unlocked in some way or not?

Also, just in case, would you guys know where I could find step by step download instructions? I've tried downloading the game before from online (from some MEGA downloads through this website), but I think that I needed another program for it to work, I don't know? I really want this game, but I'm really scared of viruses that could come if I try to download it directly from online....

Sorry for the bother, and thanks for reading through my lengthy post XD (If you got this far haha)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I was able to get the icon and the manual but everytime I open the game it's a black screen and closes again. But I don't want to keep redownloading it because I'm not very patient with it. If there is a link that is perfectly fine without having to go back and forth every time I would appreciate it as well. I've been trying to get reconnect to work ever since I got my laptop. I only have the first Dramatical murder game on my laptop that works completely fine.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by AlohaState808 View Post
    I was able to get the icon and the manual but everytime I open the game it's a black screen and closes again. But I don't want to keep redownloading it because I'm not very patient with it. If there is a link that is perfectly fine without having to go back and forth every time I would appreciate it as well. I've been trying to get reconnect to work ever since I got my laptop. I only have the first Dramatical murder game on my laptop that works completely fine.
    Would you be able to take a screenshot of the folder where you installed DRAMAtical Murder re:connect? ^^ I want to make sure you have the full game, and are not unintentionally running just the crack and English patch.

Your files should like something similar to mine:
    dmmdre_install_files.png

Pay attention to the filesizes of all the files! The files highlighted in RED are the English patch files.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by danykane007 View Post
    I have done everything had numerous issues come up yet have at last got dmmd reconnect to enable me to open without requiring item id however now it loads moves beyond notice etc. begins to start diversion introduction/bit before amusement menu begin diversion and so on then stops its at the bit that says nitro+chiral exhibits at that point solidifies pls encourage me.

Uhm... ^^ Well!

Let's start from the basics... Could you take a screenshot of the folder where DMMd Reconnect was installed to? It should look similar to mine:

dmmd_install_files.png

Please pay attention to the sizes of the files. The ones in red are the English patch files. What does yours look like?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast