aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Zenya (L5)Makoto (L5)Youji (L9)
    Mink (L4)Clear DM (L8)Aoba (L2)
    Ren DM (L8)Clear (L9)

Sweet Pool saved data error message?

So I downloaded the '100% Partial English Patch' version of Sweet Pool and it was running totally fine (for two days) up until last night, which I tried to open my most recently loaded version and I got this error message.
    error message.jpg

The same error message pops up whenever I try to open any of my save data files. If it's relevant to the issue, here is an image of my saved data page with the areas I've used boxed in red.
    loaded slots.jpg

Can anybody help me out solving this? I can't read the error message, but I checked my language region settings and everything is still on Japanese. Also, I don't believe I've moved any files in the folder around to generate a save-data error.

Any help would be super duper appreciated! Thank you!

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Shiki (L2)Endo (L2)
    Quote Originally Posted by RunSaber View Post
    So I downloaded the '100% Partial English Patch' version of Sweet Pool and it was running totally fine (for two days) up until last night, which I tried to open my most recently loaded version and I got this error message.
    error message.jpg

The same error message pops up whenever I try to open any of my save data files. If it's relevant to the issue, here is an image of my saved data page with the areas I've used boxed in red.
    loaded slots.jpg

Can anybody help me out solving this? I can't read the error message, but I checked my language region settings and everything is still on Japanese. Also, I don't believe I've moved any files in the folder around to generate a save-data error.

Any help would be super duper appreciated! Thank you!
    i hve the same problem as you as well, you're not the only one Which is why i made myself finish one whole route in a day so that i do not need to stop half way in between, and then when you wanna continue the next day the save data gets corrupt or such

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    The message says:

"An error has occured while loading the save data."
    "The game will now close."

... Wow, most descriptive error message ever. XD Hahah.

Are all of those save files from when you installed the "100% partial patch"? Or are any of them from before you applied the patch?

EDIT: Nevermind the above suggestion...

Doing some reading up on it, it seems like it's super common, ESPECIALLY at that exact location. (Every person who posted an error has that exact same scene loaded)

Apparently after the 7th choice or so, the game doesn't like loading save files. Common concensus says to either play it all in 1 go, or play as far as you can. If the game does this error, then just do the super-skip until you get back to where you were before.

It doesn't look like there's a fix yet...
    Last edited by Kojichan; 02-07-2014 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Researched

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

@RunSaber @shusuke61

Just like @Kojichan said; therefore you better write down all your choices so that you can get to where you were by Nitro skipping...

I personally haven't played Sweet Pool yet... I think the complete English Patch will be out soon, so I'll play when it's out~ I have quite a lot of BL games I'm playing atm too...

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Zenya (L5)Makoto (L5)Youji (L9)
    Mink (L4)Clear DM (L8)Aoba (L2)
    Ren DM (L8)Clear (L9)
    @Kojichan
    Thank you so much for the helpful error translation! (And the research!!) Ah, what a bummer. I guess I'll have to designate a whole day to Sweet Pool one of these weekends and try to finish it all in one go. uwu;;

Thank you all again for the help!
    I can't wait until the official English patch is released and saving becomes possible!

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Shiki (L2)Endo (L2)
    Haha thank you thank you xD

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello! I wonder if a solution was found to the problem. because I just have ....

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akashi (L9)Makishima (L6)Kagami KnB (L9)
    Kougami Shinya (L9)
    Is there a fix yet?? I have the same problem

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by tjrthtrh View Post
    Hello! I wonder if a solution was found to the problem. because I just have ....
    Quote Originally Posted by SayaKisar View Post
    Is there a fix yet?? I have the same problem

Unfortunately there is no fix for this, yet. ^^ And there never was anything done to fix it.

However, do have hope. A new team of translators have been working on the game to translate the game properly, and are also seeing if they prevent that problem from existing in their work.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...anslation.html

PLEASE BE PATIENT. They are translating this in their own free time, and they are people who also have real lives, so don't rush them or bother them about when it will be done. It will be done when it is done. ^^ Though, it does look to be rather soonish

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Akashi (L9)Makishima (L6)Kagami KnB (L9)
    Kougami Shinya (L9)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Unfortunately there is no fix for this, yet. ^^ And there never was anything done to fix it.

However, do have hope. A new team of translators have been working on the game to translate the game properly, and are also seeing if they prevent that problem from existing in their work.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...anslation.html

PLEASE BE PATIENT. They are translating this in their own free time, and they are people who also have real lives, so don't rush them or bother them about when it will be done. It will be done when it is done. ^^ Though, it does look to be rather soonish

Thank you so much ; )