aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Unhappy DMMD - True Route Freezes (Solved)

Hey guys, I've seen a similar problem for some other people with the Noiz route but no one has really posted a solution that has worked with me. ><

I've played through all the routes with no problem at all but for some reason I'm almost at the end of Ren's route (good ending in case it helps) where Aoba decides to use scrap on himself when it freezes on the part (screenshot: WHYYYY.jpg ) and all I can hear is the endless beeping?siren? sound and the game won't progress no matter how much I click. Escape doesn't work either. I've restarted the game multiple times to see if I can use autoplay, skip (including unread text) and nitro skip but all of them stop there. It's not a case of impatience either because I've youtubed Ren's route out of desperation and in other people's plays, it immediately goes from Aoba saying he'll use scrap on himself, to the beeping then red "error messages" popping up (part of the game ofc).

If it helps, I quick-saved a few clicks before this section so I reload from there but I noticed it takes unusually long (in comparison to the other save files I've used before) to load.

Please help! I really wanna finish this game now that I'm so close to the end.
    Last edited by moshimellow; 01-27-2014 at 04:52 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

try to watch and just wait till the "glitch" part is done

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks but it's not the Noiz glitch thing.

If anyone encounters this problem, load from an wailer save and just redo the choices again and it should work. Something probably just glitched for me.