aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

togainu no chi route problems and sound problem

okay i have played keisuke's route and rin using a walkthrough and realized that some of the options in the walkthough is not in game and also sometimes in the game i cant hear their voice.....
    any suggestions to this problem?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by minabi234 View Post
    okay i have played keisuke's route and rin using a walkthrough and realized that some of the options in the walkthough is not in game and also sometimes in the game i cant hear their voice.....
    any suggestions to this problem?
    The Walkthrough most likely has some options that are actually only visible when the main characters' routes are cleared.

If you have not completed Keisuke, Rin AND Motomi's routes, those extra options won't show up. A lot of walkthroughs forget to mention that those extra pieces are meant for Shiki and the Mysterious Man's route.

As for the sounds... I noticed that too. Near as far as I can tell, it's actually because the English translation of certain dialogue boxes was TOO big to fit, they had to split up the script into another dialogue box. The audio fit in the first box, so it stayed, but the next text window won't have audio because it was technically part of the previous text box. With Japanese, you can fit more characters and meanings onto a page than you can with English. English has a lot of embellishment words and won't fit all at once. It's safe to ignore those issues.

EDIT: The English Patch actually came with a PDF Walkthrough (called: Togainu No Chi Guide.pdf) , and it's walkthrough actually mentions the choices in italics need to be unlocked before they will show up. Please have a look at it as it's good, and doesn't contain spoilers!
    Last edited by Kojichan; 12-11-2013 at 07:39 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

thanks so much i'll take a look at the walkthrough again i think i must have miss it..

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi, Minabi234.
    Thanks for sharing your problem. As for me, I have seldom tried to deal with that kind of problem before. Have you ever worked it out? I wonder whether you have any exprience about
    pdf extraction process. Because there is something wrong with my pdf reader. I need convert pdf into text or other formats. Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Pan