aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Mello (L9)Matt (L2)Hisoka (L2)
    Kurama (L7)Rayflo (L8)Fye (L5)
    Lloyd (L4)Alphonse (L5)Hikaru (L1)

Unhappy DMMd reconnect on 64 bits system

Hello! So I'm having trouble with the crack for DMMd reconnect. I have installed the game on my PC following the instructions like I did for DMMd but when I try to click the crack (DMMdrc_crack.exe) in my program files folder it tells me that the crack is a 32 bits program and thus it is incompatible with my 64 bits computer!

(I tried running it as admin and troubleshooting compatibility issues and setting it on Windows XP but it still doesn't work)

What can I do please?

My computer is Windows 7 Home Premium Edition with Service Pack 1 running on 64 bits.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello!

I am running the exact same version of Windows you are, and I know this game works. Where did you download the crack from? Also, would you be able to tell us how big that file is in Bytes? (It should be about: 1.27MB (1,337,856 Bytes))

In the off-hand chance... Try right-clicking on the EXE for the crack, and select "Properties". It might be blocked by Windows if you had downloaded the crack EXE directly as an EXE Instead of the RAW.TXT file it was originally shipped as. If this is the case, you will see a security message at the bottom of the Properties dialogue that says so, like in this image.

dmmdre_crack_properties.png

If it is NOT there, then it is not blocked, but double check your Anti-Virus programs if you have anything else other than Microsoft Security Essentials. This is cracked program, so it may trip Anti-Virus programs (There are no Virii in it)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi thank you for your answer!

I downloaded appleneko's version here on af. ( http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f151/t...e-connect.html )

the download size of the raw.txt is 593ko. I followed the instructions to rename it DMMdrc.exe but the size is still the same 593ko. I'm not too sure why it's not 1.27MB (1ko=1KB right?). (I also tried downloading with an other link on the same page but it's still 593ko)

I tried unblocking the file but it still doesn't work.

My computer is still putting that message that the program is a 34bits and doesn't work on 64bits.

Is your computer also a 64 bits?

(I had that anti-virus problem with Hadaka shitsuji but it doesn't seem to be the problem here. Just in case I turned it off but it still didn't work.)

Thanks again.

dmmdrec_help aarin.png
    Last edited by hisoka3; 12-11-2013 at 07:10 AM. Reason: added the link

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by hisoka3 View Post
    Hi thank you for your answer!

I downloaded appleneko's version here on af. ( http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f151/t...e-connect.html )

the download size of the raw.txt is 593ko. I followed the instructions to rename it DMMdrc.exe but the size is still the same 593ko. I'm not too sure why it's not 1.27MB (1ko=1KB right?). (I also tried downloading with an other link on the same page but it's still 593ko)

I tried unblocking the file but it still doesn't work.

My computer is still putting that message that the program is a 34bits and doesn't work on 64bits.

Is your computer also a 64 bits?

(I had that anti-virus problem with Hadaka shitsuji but it doesn't seem to be the problem here. Just in case I turned it off but it still didn't work.)

Thanks again.

dmmdrec_help aarin.png
    Oh! I see the issue, now... You didn't unpack the EXE, you just renamed the ZIP file.

The ZIP file (titled raw.zip) is 593Ko, and needs to be unpacked first. There is a TXT file in there. THAT needs to be extracted then renamed.

Rename your "DMMdrc_crack.exe" to "DMMdrc_crack.zip" then double click on it. In the window that pops up, drag out the file to the same folder as DMMdrc, then rename the "raw.txt" to "DMMdrc_crack.exe". Once the EXE is the proper file size, then it'll work. ^_^ Enjoy!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Oh my god such a dumb mistake.

Thank you SO much!

It works perfectly I can't thank you enough! DD