aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S035) HisokaGuren (L8)Tyki (L6)
    RyukReishin (L9)Houju (L9)
    Yoruichi (cat)Monokuma#2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    #3, Download and save this program to your Desktop or somewhere easily accessible: http://files01.techspot.com/temp/dseo13b.exe
    Hello!
    I'm trying to follow your 10 step solution, however the link in step #3 above doesn't lead me to any program... What is the program that we need to use?
    Thank you for your help and the great tutorial on how to make it work

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Whoops!

Sorry, I mistakenly linked to the file itself, when I should have linked to this page:
    Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider 1.3b Download - TechSpot

Click the blue button marked "Download Now". It's a real link.

Also, just as a note... This progam makes your Windows display some text in the bottom-right hand corner of your Desktop Wallpaper. It'll hide behind your Start Bar and Programs, though, so it's barely noticible.

It's only visible when the DSEO program has "Test Mode" enabled. Simply disable the Test Mode to turn off that message. It'll also prevent you from playing the game though, so turn it off when you're done.

EDIT: For fun I started playing around with the game's DAT files in my hex editor, the ones that hold the content of the game, and managed to figure out the file format so I can extract the files. (DAT file is a renamed YKC file)

The individual files inside it are encoded in another format that I'm working on right now. Looks similar in nature to the DAT files' method, but with a Bitshift/XOR offset of 0xAA at a specified location. I'm still trying to work out the rest of the information in the header (They're a YKS format), then I'll see about making a working File Extractor/Compressor. o__o;;;
    Last edited by Kojichan; 02-06-2014 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Goofing off....

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

Oh my... All of this seems too hard for me to comprehend...
    Oh well

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S035) HisokaGuren (L8)Tyki (L6)
    RyukReishin (L9)Houju (L9)
    Yoruichi (cat)Monokuma#2
    Thanks for the new link
    I followed the steps but unfortunately it isn't working for me
    Guess I'll just have to give up or take my old computer out of the closet and try to play it on XP heh

Thanks anyway!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

No need for this horrible work around! A new EXE was created!

New EXE. Doesn't require a CD, and doesn't require that stupid STEC3.sys file.
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/5nURMR5Xba/jade.html

--- Older post below. Ignore it.
    Last edited by Kojichan; 05-30-2014 at 08:36 AM. Reason: VIDEO TIME, DA!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@Kojichan OMG, what is this song?!?! I love it!! It's so hilarious to listen to~!!
    And, OMG thank you so much for taking the time to make a video for it!! I'm sure it'll help a great deal of people!!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Dids View Post
    @Kojichan OMG, what is this song?!?! I love it!! It's so hilarious to listen to~!!
    And, OMG thank you so much for taking the time to make a video for it!! I'm sure it'll help a great deal of people!!
    I actually had a dickens of a time trying to find a song on my work computer that wouldn't be tagged by the Youtube Flagger Police. XP;;

This is the ending theme from the 1st Season of Kyou Kara Maou!. "Suteki na Shiawase" by THE STANDUP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxID63aWw50

And I really hope this video helps people. I'm actually enjoying Kaitou Jade now. ^__^ Thanks for posting about this game, so I could sneak it! XD

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

I actually had a dickens of a time trying to find a song on my work computer that wouldn't be tagged by the Youtube Flagger Police. XP;;

This is the ending theme from the 1st Season of Kyou Kara Maou!. "Suteki na Shiawase" by THE STANDUP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxID63aWw50

And I really hope this video helps people. I'm actually enjoying Kaitou Jade now. ^__^ Thanks for posting about this game, so I could sneak it! XD

Ohhh~ I did know I heard that song from somewhere! Ahh~ I was watching Kyou Kara Maou a while back, but I dropped it...

And you're welcome~ Is the game good? I might give it a try after I finish all the BL games in my waiting list...

Are you playing the game in Japanese?
    Last edited by Dids; 02-10-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Yup! But I'm doing it slowly, because I'm translating it as I go. x_x; I'm really enjoying the music and the graphics though!

I managed to decompress some of the script files, the graphics, and the music/audio. The script files look a lot like the Nintendo DS Code Geass RPG's script format, where there are hex codes that pertain to certain actions, then the text is smushed in there. I think it's called "Byte Code"? I forgot.

Anyway, it looks like you can extend the script's text without there being too many problems, but there is a max character width of 20 characters, and 3 lines. I haven't tried recompressing a script file yet or looking into making the lines longer/different fonts just yet.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Yup! But I'm doing it slowly, because I'm translating it as I go. x_x; I'm really enjoying the music and the graphics though!

I managed to decompress some of the script files, the graphics, and the music/audio. The script files look a lot like the Nintendo DS Code Geass RPG's script format, where there are hex codes that pertain to certain actions, then the text is smushed in there. I think it's called "Byte Code"? I forgot.

Anyway, it looks like you can extend the script's text without there being too many problems, but there is a max character width of 20 characters, and 3 lines. I haven't tried recompressing a script file yet or looking into making the lines longer/different fonts just yet.
    You're translating the game?! That should take... so long... My speed when I play games in Japanese is really slow... And I'm just translating it in my head... I do use a translator, which takes me even longer if I have kanji to look up, but I never officially translated a game... :O

... Alright, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about...

I know that like TnC, you can add one more slide if it doesn't fit? (When there's no voice). Is that what you call "extending the script"?

Are you planning to make an English patch for it?? :O

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast