aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Omerta ~Chinmoku no Okite~ Cannot find AlphaDiscLog.txt

Hi all, I downloaded and installed Omerta as per the guide at the T-TETSU... but I ran into some problems along the way. I cannot find the AlphaDiscLog.txt so everytime I launch the crack alsignup_100723b.exe, it gives me a notice saying ”AlphaDiscLog.txtが見つからないまたは変です。”

Would really appreciate it if someone could help me out, thank you!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

I'm not quite sure about the problem you described above. You're supposed to have 4 things in your folder. ".data" ".text" the patch and the iso file. There should not be any alphadisclog :/ You should have copied all of these files into 1 folder, and from this folder, run the patch and then in order to run the game you need to click on the iso file and then a window will pop up, click on run lunch.exe, and then another one will pop up, and this time you should click on DVD 起動 if you already installed the game, otherwise click on install. If what I said does not work, can you take a screenshot of your problem?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks for the quick reply!

Ok, I've tried what you said but I still can't get it to work. I unzipped everything and placed them in the same folder but when I clicked on alsignup_100723b.exe, this pop-up appeared.Screenshot (2).jpg

I then mounted the iso and installed the game and tried to copy paste the crack files into the virtual drive itself but then this pop-up appeared :/
    Screenshot (3).jpg

I'm using windows 8 btw, could that be the cause?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

I don't think using Windows 8 is the cause: it should also work on windows 8. You shouldn't need to copy/paste things into the virtual drive. I found where the AlphaDiscLog.txt is. For me, it's in documents > SETTEC. I don't know how it got there though o.O I guess it got there when I installed the game. You have to install the game first and then run the patch. Maybe you ran the patch first so it showed that error.
    Hope this helps!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DS_001_leftShinohara Keiji (L9)DS_001_right
    DS_001_leftAsano Katsuya (L9)DS_001_right
    Yogi (L1)Love (01)Wing 1 (Right)
    Hi! That was actually my page LOL anyway!! Uhm about the AlphaDiscLog.txt.. did you search your Local Disk C?

Because to be honest I didn't really know I have that AlphaDiscLog until I installed Omerta on my laptop. And I found it on my C: folder.

Though when I installed Omerta (for like the umpteenth time), I didn't need to locate my AlphaDiscLog.txt anymore because it automatically created a SETTEC folder on my Documents folder and inside, the AlphaDisclog was there already.

So basically I have 2 AlphaDiscLog. One on my C: folder and from the SETTEC folder.

But when I FIRST tried installing it, I failed and it didn't create the SETTEC folder. So I had to make the folder myself and put the AlphaDiscLog that I found on my C: folder.

I thought it was okay already but when I run the game, there was this pop up alert saying contact something (I forgot the actual content) so I was really annoyed and almost gave up but I tried installing it again from the start.. and like in my page... I did those steps and finally it worked.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Try re-installing the game - you don't need to un-install it; just click on install again after you mounted the iso; for some reason this game doesn't really install on your computer like the others so you don't need to un-install it; quite convenient xD Try this several times if it still does not show up.

All in all, if you still can't fix the problem, try and "cheat" and create the AlphaDiscLog.txt yourself and see if it works

Here's what it says inside. The text start

[OS_VERSION]
    Os=Home Edition Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)

[DRIVE_NAME]
    DriveCount=2
    0=Optiarc DVD RW AD-7740H 1.V0
    1=DTSOFT BDROM 1.05
    CurrentId=1
    CurrentName=DTSOFT BDROM 1.05

[ERROR_CODE]
    Code=1503

[USER_ACCOUNT]
    Account=Admin

[CODE]
    Code01=4227869802
    Code02=DCOC91141954065530HD
    Code03=5205V25020004
    Code04=1L1T1

If location matters, here's the exact location: Libraries > Documents > (in a new folder) SETTEC >
    AlphaDiscLog.txt

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks so much for the help guys, I'll try what you said and hopefully it works

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello guys!

i have the same problem, but i do not know, where i put the file AlphaDiscLog, can someone help me?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello Yamako!

My AlphaDiscLog is actually right on my main hard-drive, right at the beginning. Sounds weird, but basically navigate to your "My Computer", and open up your main drive, or drive C: if that's the case, then put the AlphaDiscLog.txt file there.

Hope that works out for you!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Neku (L5)
    If the problem still exists try using this program.. Just drag the exe-File from the game into the program's interface.
    it works for me and I was able to run the game this way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast