aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Exclamation DMMD Translation Help

Hey everyone! I'm really having trouble with the DRAMAtical Murder English Patch. I downloaded the game from Download english hentai games - DRAMAtical Murder, just so you know. When I'm done downloading the game, I followed every step stated on this page:DMMd English Patch Support. Luckily, I managed to install the game. When I'm about to play it, I noticed that only a few words are in English and most of the content (specifically, the story and configuration, glossary) are in Japanese. I tried uninstalling the game and re-installing it but no luck. I repeated this cycle for a couple of hours but I still got nothing!
    Please help me! I want to play this one soooo bad!!

Additional Info:
    I currently use Windows 7 and all my programs are up-to-date (I think)
    I changed my system locale to Japanese
    I also followed this websites/pages: DMMd: Tutorial In English, DRAMAtical Murder Installation Guide (with English patch!), DRAMAtical Murder - Fuwanovel - Translated Visual Novels
    I downloaded several files to make the game work: Daemon Tools Eu-uk1.Disc-Tools.com DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Centre

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

hey if you're still having problems, i could give you the link of where i downloaded it from and it works fine for me. Although try going to your control panel > Region > Administrative (tab) > Language for non-Unicode programs > Japanese.

Thats what i did and it doesn't affect anything else on your computer.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello Aiicchi!

You might have to check the file sizes of the English Patch files in your DMMd installation folder!

Here is a list of the files that are important, compare them to your files.

dmmd_install_files.png

If ANY of the filesizes are off, maybe the place where you downloaded it didn't have the full English patch?

AarinFantasy has the original English Patch installation links available in this forum: http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f16/t1...e-english.html

Give that a try!