aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DRAMAtical Murder Re Connect help

I don't know how to properly install it, the instructions tell me to use 7zip but I'm using WinRAR? and I don't know how to add the game files to the NitroplusCHiRAL file. I had to make a new file because it didn't pop up in the same place as the original DRAMAtical Murder (if that makes sense).
    fthis.jpg
    I don't know how to move it and an error message pops up whenever I try to extract it to a specified folder.
    aaaa.png
    I already changed the name? Or did I do something wrong?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello!

Alright, you've got part of the process already down. ^_^ I use WinRAR as well, so you're doing fine.

Right now, what you need to do is "Extract" the ISO. So from WinRAR, open up "DMMdrc.part1.rar". Click on the ISO file and then click on WinRAR's "Extract to" button. Save this ISO someplace important like on your Desktop, or in a folder like: "C:\Game ISOs". This makes it easy to find if you ever need them again.

Afterward, you will need to have a program that opens ISO's and makes them act like a CD is in your Disc Drive (Mounting). Programs like Daemon Tools Lite (Download: Disk-Tools.com) or Virtual CloneDrive (Download: SlySoft Download | AnyDVD, CloneDVD, CloneCD, GameJackal, Any DVD, Clone DVD, Clone CD, Game Jackal) can do this for you. I personally use Virtual CloneDrive, but each person has their own preference.

Next you need to make sure your computer is able to work with Japanese programs, and in order to do that you need to set your computer to a Japanese Locale. (YouTube Tutorial: Changing the System Locale in Windows 7 - YouTube)

Once your computer has been restarted in Japanese Locale mode, you can now Mount the ISO and Install the game!

If there's any other steps you want explained, just say so. ^^