aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMD re:connect won't install

I installed the previous game before with no problems, however when it comes to installing this one, I get this error message:

Screenshot_16.png

Can anyone help me with this? I've tried to figure it out myself but haven't got anywhere.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Where did you downloaded DMMd Re:connect from?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have exactly the same problem, downloaded it from torrent (while i installed the previous one without any problems) and i'm using Windows 7 Home Premium Edition -64 bits-. I tried to fix it but i still can't install the game. So if someone knew what to do, it would be nice ><
    Last edited by nujeol; 11-04-2013 at 03:35 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I downloaded it from here! http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f151/t...e-connect.html

I should note now, however, that I HAVE managed to get it to work with the help of a friend who installed it themselves, and then sent me their files. However, I would like to install it properly D:

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Do you guys have Anti Virus software running? o.o

Hmm, I'll post screenshots of my ISO's files with the file-sizes so you guys can compare to see if anything is "Off".
    If you have WinRar on your computer, you can open ISO files. Alternatively, mount the ISO and browse to the CD.

dmmdre_filesizes.jpg

Check the filesizes of your ISO's files and make sure they're the same.

Also, my ISO has the current sizes (Viewable through a right-click and selecting Properties)

Code:
    Size:          2.88 GB (3,094,964,224 bytes)
    Size on Disk:  2.88 GB (3,094,966,272 bytes)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I have Microsoft Security Essentials, but that's not like Northon or other software like that lol i mean it never brings me any problems...maybe it's bringing finally ? orz I also have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware but that's not really an anti-virus i guess...

I have exactly the same files, with the same size !

dmmd.jpg

dmmd2.jpg

You may not see the real size of these files but I checked with Properties and I have the same size files + my ISO has the same size than yours too.

I extracted the ISO files with Winrar already and I mounted the ISO, then I double-clicked on the new virtual disk.
    I had the menu with "Install" and "Exit", I cliked on "Install" and had the error message...

dmmd3.jpg

The circle is the type of disk I chose, hope that's okey lol it's the same I did for DMMd.

Idk if you speak french so I didn't post a screenshot of my error message but it's the same of ekurian's one.

EDIT : I finally fixed it, i'm so happy ! In fact, my username in Windows was "「KUNA」" when i created my session but when I downloaded DMMd (the 1st one) someone told me that username with special characters might block installation of some game on the computer so I changed it to "KUNA" but the computer always recognized me in the root files as "「KUNA」". So I thought about it, created a new session and tried to install it on this new one, and it worked !
    Idk ekurian if you have special characters on your username but I advice you to create another session if you have because it's maybe your issue too.

Anyway thank you a lot for your help & concern Kojichan ! :3
    Last edited by nujeol; 11-09-2013 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Problem Solved.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wow. Really? O_o That's interesting, but makes sense. Special characters tend to screw up files and folders... That's the #1 reason why setting your Locale to Japanese is important, as the Japanese "Yen" (¥) is used in place of a backslash in some Japanese programs.

Good to know! Thanks for figuring it out. ^_^