aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Exclamation Help with DMMd re:connect crack please!

**EDIT: Never mind! I'm dumb but somehow I managed to figure it out. No wonder it stayed as a text file =u;; It works now.

Hello! So like many of these recent threads I've been seeing, I'm having issues with DRAMAtical Murder re:connect.
    I have successfully mounted the game. The download was approximated 3GB so it was all there.
    It has installed. I have a desktop icon. When I click the icon, it asks for the registration code (dang it).
    I renamed the crack file as was specified. I was sure to turn off the hidden extensions and the read-only option as well. I set this file in the DMMd re:connect folder on my PC, of course, in program files.
    I just never seem to catch a break with visual novels. LOL I always have some sort of problem. The issue is that the crack is not working. Here are some screenshots to show you the issues, and hopefully someone smart can figure this out for me. ; u ;"

Here is what happens when I click the crack file:
    problem 2.jpg

I'm pretty sure it was not supposed to look like this? xD

Here is what happens when I click the DMMd game + proof the crack is in the right folder:
    problem.png

I have no idea what the heck that thing says.

And lastly, here is what happens when I try to change the desktop icon:
    problem 3.png

I seriously have no idea what I am doing wrong. Please help me out! It would be greatly appreciated! T u T;;;
    Last edited by Tegamin; 10-31-2013 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Got it all under control! xD

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hello, here with the answer to your problems
    First of all, calm down, it's just a minor problem, you've done all the instructions right, just a bit was left out to the unknowing user.

So go back to your file again, click view on top of the window ribbon and them select FILE NAME EXTENSIONS

now You crack file will look like "DMMdrc_crack.exe.txt"

NOW, you left click and rename the file. There will be a prompt saying this will change the type of file. Click yes. You want it to be that way.

Now the file will appear as an exectable file.
    Everything should work ok now.

*sorry my english is not so good ^^"