aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMmd help (wont uninstall)

Capture.jpgCapture2.jpgCapture3.jpgCapture4.jpgCapture5.jpg - What OS are you using? 64 bit

- After extracting the game, did it come with 1 or 2 iso files?
    Members who don't play the game need to know what kind of files to work on. One

- Did you follow the correct procedure when installing the game or you deviate from the normal installation procedure to get the game installed and running? I followed the guide on this website the game was running.

- What were you doing when the problem occurred: installing the game, starting the game or in the midst of playing the game? Installing the english patch (they installed correctly but wouldn't apply)

- If the problem occurred while installing the game, please inform us when it happened: in the middle of the installation process (the bar was filling up and it stopped half way or at 99%).
    when I was installing the english patch it wouldn't apply even though everything was in its proper place and now I can't uninstall.

I hope this makes sense (also I've set my language to Japanese) I don't think it will be a problem but I'm running windows on a mac though I have the system requirements c:

thanks

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Are you using WINE to run your Windows installation or are you Dual Booting?
    Which version of Windows is it? (Windows 7 or Windows 8? Home, Home Premium, Ultimate?)

If you really are trying to uninstall, you should check the "Installed Programs" list from the Control Panel to see if it is actually in the list. (In Windows 7 click the Start Menu, Control Panel, then click on "Programs and Features", look for Aoba's face or a sprite looking icon). If there isn't anything there, it means that the game didn't 100% fully install so you can delete any leftover fragments in the folder and try re-installing.

The error is saying that the directory that it's trying to install to doesn't exists/is wrong (There's a question mark at the end of the directory line, that isn't allowed for a folder name as well as the directory selected isn't a favourable one) I'm not sure if this is related to the Windows emulator you're running, or improper drivers.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I'm dual booting windows 7

I looked in the control panel but couldn't seem to find it with the sprite
    I tried to delete all of the leftovers and re installing but when I click install it just closes down the window and acts as if its going to start and doesn't :c (I've waited for a while after trying a few times)

Could the error be because I deleted the folder in attempt to uninstall?
    I don't think it could be the drivers because everything else works fine. (like other games and stuff)

thanks

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

That's so funny for some reason when I went to uninstall it this time it worked I searched dmmd and nitro and found one loose file (I did this before and deleted them all, wonder how there was still some left) and now I can re-install it thank you!

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Great! I'm glad it's working now!