aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMD pls HELP :(

this is my first time downloading a bl game so i wanna play dmmd real bad and i can't seem to know much ...

here's a screenshot pls help ?
    Untitled-1.jpg

kureyon
    Have you tried updating your directX? ;//v//;

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    It appears your Windows 8 installation doesn't have the older DirectX plug-ins required for the game.

As Sugarou suggested, you will need to download and install the drivers. Here is a link to a Microsoft Downloader for the version of DirectX you need: Download DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer from Official Microsoft Download Center

Download the file and run it, it will then download the full installer and install the appropriate DLL Plugins.

By the way, if you are going to play this game in Windows 8, make sure you install the game into a directory that is NOT the default "Program Files" directory (Like: C:\Games\DMMdre), run the game in a Japanese Locale, as an Administrator, AND in Windows 7/XP compatability mode. Windows 8 is very picky with games.... Especially BL ones.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

OMG YES IT WORKED THANK U <3 and i have one more problem u said install the game into a directory ? u mean i make a new folder on the program files or something like that ? idk i didn't quite get it sorry ><"

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Yay! That worked!

And what I mean, is that normally the game is installed into this directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\NitroPLUS\DRAMAtical Murder reconnect

If the program (or game) in question uses it's installation folder to save data (This is leftover from older Operating Systems), Windows tends to choke. Especially Windows 7 and Windows 8. They try to prevent data to be written to those directories if you don't explicitly let programs do that. It's a way to try and prevent Virus', or Spyware from installing.

So for Games, I usually install to a different directory, something like:

C:\Games\NitroPLUS\DRAMAtical Murder reconnect

This prevents problems for me later. ^_^ You can specify the directory when you run the installer.