aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Dramatical Murder Re connect ! Help please !

Hello everyone !
    So I
    download Dmmd re:connect and unzip everything, but when I try to install the game I got this :

I don't understand (the message) and why the game doesn't work . I've downald all the logiciel the game need (DirectX/DaemonToolLite ect..). Please help me !
    Last edited by xmllemarie; 10-18-2013 at 10:19 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

A possible fix...

I haven't tried playing Re:connect yet, but this happened a few times with the first game :3
    When you're trying to run the game, right click on it and select "Run as an administrator".
    That's my suggestion. I'm not sure if it'll work, but it's worth giving a go to ^^

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Same...

Quote Originally Posted by Zekusu View Post
    I haven't tried playing Re:connect yet, but this happened a few times with the first game :3
    When you're trying to run the game, right click on it and select "Run as an administrator".
    That's my suggestion. I'm not sure if it'll work, but it's worth giving a go to ^^
    Hello !
    I tried to run as an administrator but it's the same thing ! The problem it's I haven't install the game yet !

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello! That Launcher message basically says a generic "Failed to launch application". This could be any number of things such as a bad download (corrupt parts), or your computer isn't configured properly.

How did you download the game? There are currently two "Official" methods as posted here in the forums. They're basically through a Chinese "file sharing" host (Which can take 7 hours to download one part!) or a Torrent file. The links are in this topic here:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f151/t...e-connect.html

The game is approximately 2.9GB in size, so if you're using a file-sharing download there will be 3 parts. The torrent has 1 part. Make sure the download files are the proper size.

I see you're using Windows XP. Is this a real version of Windows XP or are you using a Apple/Mac and something like Wineskin to run a virtual Windows install? What type of a computer do you have? A little more information about how you obtained the game and your computer would be awesome so we can help!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

So, (I hope you'll understand me because my english is not good xD)

I have download the game on the topic you have quoted , I've choosen the torrent because one part is missing on the three part lol, so I open the torrent with Bittorent and it took me almost 10 hours with no problems...Then I open the files with 7-Zip ect.......But when I try to make the "final" install the same message
    appear...

I using Windows XP Professional version 2002 Services Pack 3 (lol my computer is a little bit old), I used to have dmmd reconnect and dmmd before on the same computer (I restart my computer) and I always download the game here , but I restart my computer for the 3rd time one week ago ...

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Hmm...

Your English is great, by the way. But if you're more comfortable typing in French, it's okay! ^_^ (Je suis une Anglophone vivant dans Québec avec mon petit copain Françophone.)

It sounds like something is still missing... If you are in an official version of Windows XP, make sure you have all the latest system updates, and have "Install Shield" installed and up-to-date.

There is a really great program that lets programs run without interruptions from other programs. (This sometimes causes installation conflicts, like you're seeing).

Whenever I have a problem installing a program, I run it with Sandboxie. (Sandboxie - Download Sandboxie) Install this program, then when you want to install Dramatical Murder, find the installation EXE program, right-click on it and select "Run in Sandboxie".

If you're still having problems after trying to install DMMd with Sandboxie, then you might be missing more drivers/logiciels. o_O

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Hmm...

Your English is great, by the way. But if you're more comfortable typing in French, it's okay! ^_^ (Je suis une Anglophone vivant dans Québec avec mon petit copain Françophone.)

It sounds like something is still missing... If you are in an official version of Windows XP, make sure you have all the latest system updates, and have "Install Shield" installed and up-to-date.

There is a really great program that lets programs run without interruptions from other programs. (This sometimes causes installation conflicts, like you're seeing).

Whenever I have a problem installing a program, I run it with Sandboxie. (Sandboxie - Download Sandboxie) Install this program, then when you want to install Dramatical Murder, find the installation EXE program, right-click on it and select "Run in Sandboxie".

If you're still having problems after trying to install DMMd with Sandboxie, then you might be missing more drivers/logiciels. o_O
    OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU !!!!! I have installing Sandboxie and run the game with the program and now it's working very good ! I don't know what to say , I'M SO HAPPY I WILL PLAY DMMD RECONNECT EVERY NIGHT (xD) ! OMG THANK YOU ONE BILLIONS TIMES .

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Hurrah! ^_^ I'm glad it's working for you now, enjoy!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi~
    Thank you so much Kojichan ! I had the same problem with my computer but when I used Sanboxie, everything was perfect !

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Awesome! ^_^ I'm glad it worked for you. I really like Sandboxie, as it also stops some of my games from crashing when I'm playing them. SimCity 4 especially. XD

Have fun!