aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Youji (L9)Zenya (L5)Itoshiki (L1)
    Itoshiki (L1)Muraki (L8)Muraki (L7)
    Spiderman (L10)

Hadaka Shitsuji -- won't run, 666 error

The following error appears when I attempt to start hadaka.exe:

All language and region settings are set to Japanese. I have attempted to run in admin, run in compatibility mode, install the game in various directories, installing the game on different computers, reinstalling off both ShippoK and Ayachan's rar files. No success, and always the same error. I have not attempted installing the game off of an ISO, because my ISP blocks torrents.

Any tips on how to get past this?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Wakasa (L4)Abel (L1)Minami Kenjirou (L8)
    (Event) Forum - Ritsuka Uenoyama(S078) Doumeki (chibi)(S077) Yashiro (chibi)
    MoonlightHamletAtsushi (Tiger)
    have you tried re-downloading the game and re-installing it ?
    the error 666 refers to errors relating to either corruption of the system structure(reg files ..or boot ini) or a corrupted install/deletion of a program(your problem most likely) ...usually this error will display after a major system failure or sudden shut-down/lost power causing partial deletion of system files....but can be displayed if an improper install of a program has occurred...(more common than you think !)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Asami (L9)Sora KH (L8)Heart 1 (Blue)
    Female 1 (Red)Pray for JapanFei Long (L2)
    Asami (L5)Wish
    Go to your Hadaka Shitsuji folder > Steup.txt > Delete the System_666 part > Save > Run the game in admin
    Do not: Use the skip button nor click the screen continuously. The 666 error is due to the English patch, the game and patch are not totally compatible and currently there is not solution for this. I suggest you use quick save at the start and end of every day. Then if the game crashes, reload and start off from that point again.