aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Question Togainu no chi Nano's route problem

This is my first time posting a thread, if i happen to do something wrong please tell me >.< Now for the problem, i just can't seem to get Nano's route no matter which choices i choose....Here's the choice i choose Choose: No, you can't stay
    Choose: Turn around
    Choose: Agree
    Choose: Don't say anything
    Choose: Who could he be?
    Choose: Don't look away
    Choose: Let it slide
    Choose: ...Leave him be
    Choose: Stick with Rin
    But i just cant seem to get the 'Approach him' choice to come out and before i post this thread i tried looking for older thread on this topic and there's a user that said to choose "think nothing of it" when Akira saw the photo. And i did that but still nothing come out after that. No matter which choices i choose or which way i just keep getting Shiki and yes, i have finished all the other characters and all the bad ends and good ends, Whats left is Nano..... Please help me! Thank u :'(

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hi!
    I just started a new game, and as i skipped through it, i chose these:
    - No, you can't stay
    - Don't turn around
    - Refuse
    - You look awful
    - Don't think of anything
    - Look away
    - Strike
    - Leave him be
    - No thanks.
    Following this path i got the choice to approach N. I hope it'll be the same with you!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Valandra View Post
    Hi!
    I just started a new game, and as i skipped through it, i chose these:
    - No, you can't stay
    - Don't turn around
    - Refuse
    - You look awful
    - Don't think of anything
    - Look away
    - Strike
    - Leave him be
    - No thanks.
    Following this path i got the choice to approach N. I hope it'll be the same with you!
    Thank you kindly for replying although i really want to try the choices u give me right away i can't today but i will try them out right away tomorrow and tell u if it worked. Thank u

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Haha, ok, no prob!
    I'm really curious if it worked for you or not!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Haha, ok, no prob!
    I'm really curious if it worked for you or not!
    I just tried the choices u gave me but really sad and unfortunately it didn't work :'( wonder why? is there some other way for me to get Nano or is Nano avoiding me >.< but i want to thank u for helping out thanks! If possible is there someone that know what to do?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by charayong View Post
    I just tried the choices u gave me but really sad and unfortunately it didn't work :'( wonder why? is there some other way for me to get Nano or is Nano avoiding me >.< but i want to thank u for helping out thanks! If possible is there someone that know what to do?

Hm, that's weird, you know. Because that choice should be there. Are you sure you completed all the other endings?
    There should be 11 endings you reached so far: Gunji, Kiriwar, Motomi, Rin, Keisuke (3 endings), Shiki (3 endings), Arbitro. Please check again that you completed all of these, and you've played them to the ends (i mean the credit list by that).
    Other than that, i don't know what's wrong. ._.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Hm, that's weird, you know. Because that choice should be there. Are you sure you completed all the other endings?
    There should be 11 endings you reached so far: Gunji, Kiriwar, Motomi, Rin, Keisuke (3 endings), Shiki (3 endings), Arbitro. Please check again that you completed all of these, and you've played them to the ends (i mean the credit list by that).
    Other than that, i don't know what's wrong. ._.
    Thank you very much, kindly, for trying to help me out but i finally solved the problem! i think the problem have something to do with the english patch and i deleted every single file out of my computer and download them again this time without installing the english patch i finally got Nano's route with the Guide's choice and i got Nano's route without even completing Gunji and Kiriwar's ending. thats a really strange error but i think this post will help those that are still unable to solve the problem and anyone is feel to send me a message for help and i will try my best to help out Again thank you very much

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by charayong View Post
    Thank you very much, kindly, for trying to help me out but i finally solved the problem! i think the problem have something to do with the english patch and i deleted every single file out of my computer and download them again this time without installing the english patch i finally got Nano's route with the Guide's choice and i got Nano's route without even completing Gunji and Kiriwar's ending. thats a really strange error but i think this post will help those that are still unable to solve the problem and anyone is feel to send me a message for help and i will try my best to help out Again thank you very much
    Sorry i could't help! But i'm glad that it got solved somehow! Have a nice day!

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Saga Masamune (L6)Endo (L2)DS_001_left
    (S031) Shou(Event) Forum - Hazuki (young)
    is this PC version? I'm looking forward to the PSP version~
    are they the same? I heard that there is one new character

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by izumi55 View Post
    is this PC version? I'm looking forward to the PSP version~
    are they the same? I heard that there is one new character
    Yes, this topic is about the PC version and it's problem as for the new PSP version there is going to be a new character added called Yukihito in the PS2 and PSP version but as much as i really want to try the game out, i can't read japanese and i really hope that some translation team will take up the project and by the way the PSP version is quite new may i ask u is it rated PG-18? Or just PG-13? Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Sorry i could't help! But i'm glad that it got solved somehow! Have a nice day!
    Thank u very much for helping

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast