aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMd and DMMdrc on windows 8 ?

Hello, I've got a problem, my new computer works with windows 8 and I've tried to install DMMd and DMMdrc like I've done for windows 7, but it didn't work.. Could someone tell me if they can work with windows 8 ? And if they can, how do I install them ? ><

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aoba (L2)
    Quote Originally Posted by kudomaru View Post
    Hello, I've got a problem, my new computer works with windows 8 and I've tried to install DMMd and DMMdrc like I've done for windows 7, but it didn't work.. Could someone tell me if they can work with windows 8 ? And if they can, how do I install them ? ><
    It doesn't work on Window 7? But I have Window 7 and it work ! ^^ I don't know for Window 8 but there is no reasons... On your avatar is writing "Location -> France" I can help you in french if you want by MP

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

I can run both on Win8.

What errors are you exactly getting?

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Thanks for your answers, but now I've solved my problem ^^
    I just forgot to put Japanese as the default language of my computer... Just how can I be this stupid ? And the worst is that it took me an entire month to find out what didn't work...
    There shouldn't be other problems for those who want to play at these games with windows 8, I think n_n"