aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Veteran

Savings

DS_005_left(Event) Forum - KiseDS_005_right
    Fye (L10)DS_006_midKurogane (L10)
    (Event) Forum - IzumiDS_001_leftDS_001_mid

DMmd Crashing issues

looking at past dmmd threads, I checked to see if we had the same problems, but I didn't see one, so I'm posting my problem.

I was playing Mink's route before I could finally unlock Ren's route (omg, and I planned on playing it before I start work tomorrow, but it won't go my way) but anyway. While I was playing it, the game suddenly crashed all by itself and I didn't know what to do, so I tried to open the app again, and sadly enough, it wouldn't open. There would be a small window that would open, but then it would crash. I restarted my laptop twice, but nothing happened. I still can't open the game, and so, I was wondering if anyone has the same experience and managed to fix it? thank you very much

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Are you able to see the files in the installation directory for DMMd? Can you check to see if there might be an "error log", "crash log" or any other form of TXT or LOG or whatever file that *doesn't* look like it's part of the normal file structure?

Also, the "window" that pops up. Could you take a screenshot of it to show us what it is? It might help figuring out what's wrong.

Yaoi Veteran

Savings

DS_005_left(Event) Forum - KiseDS_005_right
    Fye (L10)DS_006_midKurogane (L10)
    (Event) Forum - IzumiDS_001_leftDS_001_mid

Quote Originally Posted by Kojichan View Post
    Are you able to see the files in the installation directory for DMMd? Can you check to see if there might be an "error log", "crash log" or any other form of TXT or LOG or whatever file that *doesn't* look like it's part of the normal file structure?

Also, the "window" that pops up. Could you take a screenshot of it to show us what it is? It might help figuring out what's wrong.
    I already did the first thing you said, and yeah, it seems like there were files that weren't quite right. thank you