aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMd game crash problem

Hey there, I recently installed Dramatical Murder with the English patch. The game was working fine up until I encountered the following problem:

Attachment 156813

The game closes after this line of dialogue. Auto-text, skip & nitro-skip cause it to crash, too, and I don't know how to fix it. I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Also I'm sorry if there's something dumb I've overlooked, I'm new to VNs.

Thanks. c:

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    I don't suppose you can check to see if there are any logfiles or TXT files in the DMMd directory for crashes? Crash reports, error logs, etc. Something that might not belong to the regular part of the system files?

--Edit:
    Try following this PDF guide for setting up the English patch. You'll have to do a clean install, just in case.

RocketBasement posted this earlier.
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/y4q0ji...d_-_Manual.pdf
    Last edited by Kojichan; 08-07-2013 at 09:57 AM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Aha, thank you! This solved my problem.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

dmmd black screen thing

So I downloaded Dramatical Murder with the patch and all and it worked great! I saved and then turned it off. The next time I tried to play it, there is a black screen. And when I try to exit, there's a thing saying "Do you want to exit the game?" BUT THERE ARE NO CHOICES FOR ME TO CHOOSE. I had to close it using task manager. I restarted my computer and the game worked fine, only for it to crash when I tried to open a save file. And all of the times after that, the black screen kept coming up. So i uninstalled and reinstalled. BUT THE BLACK SCREEN KEPT COMING UP! What do I do? I changed system locale, updated the Dx driver thing, but then the problem still comes up? What do I do?

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

What is your OS? Is it Windows 7 or 8 (or Vista, even)?

As long as your System Locale stays on Japan, then just try running the game as an Administrator.

If this doesn't work, it may boil down to another fresh install and patching. Your save files should be safe, as they're stored in your "My Documents" area (Roughly)

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

DMMd Crash or Something else?

My DMMd game crashed near the end of noiz's story plot between the choices (for the walkthrough) "he looks unhappy" and "yes X6" the screan goes black when noiz puts his toung down his throut and then go's and pop's up the beggining nitro+ChiRal logan and then randomly jumps to another part of the story (near the beginning both times, but different sections) Can you help? or is there something I need to do... I already played koujakun's path with no problembs and I want to play Ren's path so i need to finish all the characters. O.O ohh nevermind It is just part of the game.
    Last edited by AkiraYuki; 09-02-2013 at 08:24 PM. Reason: reallize my mastake

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

TimcanpyKida (L4)Celty (L4)
    Soubi (L2)Tokito (L3)Rukia (L3)
    Allen (L1)Yoite (L2)Death the Kid (L3)
    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraYuki View Post
    My DMMd game crashed near the end of noiz's story plot between the choices (for the walkthrough) "he looks unhappy" and "yes X6" the screan goes black when noiz puts his toung down his throut and then go's and pop's up the beggining nitro+ChiRal logan and then randomly jumps to another part of the story (near the beginning both times, but different sections) Can you help? or is there something I need to do... I already played koujakun's path with no problembs and I want to play Ren's path so i need to finish all the characters. O.O ohh nevermind It is just part of the game.
    Could you please tell me what your mistake was? I've been having that exact issue. . .

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Actually, that "glitching" is actually part of the game. It's intentionally doing that, to show you how corrupt Noiz's thoughts and feelings are. If you go through enough of it, you'll see that what is going on, is from Noiz's point of view. ^^ Hang tight, it'll "clear up".